General Hospital: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The fact the show is trying to redeem Gladys actually hurts my soul.  I think everyone knows how I feel about Gladys and I knew in my heart one day very soon she'd be gone.  Now this?  I have lost my faith in GH entirely.  There are a lot of GH characters that have continued to exist way after their shelf life has expired.  Gladys has had a run about 2 years too long.  Does ANYONE like her?

• Members

Did you?  I have never been able to tolerate her.  It's a complete overreaction on my part, but she's easily one of my least favorite characters of all time.  I hate everything about Gladys.  There is not a single redeeming quality in the character.  Her name even bothers me lol.  I have a hard time watching episodes that include her.  I know she's not even near the top of the list of bad characters of all time, but I irrationally hate her.

• Members

I can see why people do hate her, and I did hate her until at some point she was semi-redeeming, then they dumpster dived her into the current storyline and now she's gotta GO! If you redeem someone and then s**t them back into crap, don't go and redeem them again. It's the same thing with did with Harmony. It's in poor taste, IMHO.