AMC: Sydney Penny (Julia Santos) Hang Out

Adam

• Members

:lol: McT just doesn't know what to do with Julia.... I'd wish she'd figure something else! Sydney ditched B&B because they gave her nothing to work with..... I bet she has thinking... umm why did I move back? Give Sydney the material she deserves!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I lobsterloved Sydney Penny on B&B! I remmeber she had a storyline where her lifelong dog died and it was so emotion you'd think it was a person! I hate they couldn't find more to do with her. There was tons of potential and her insane mother took her to another level.

From what I've seen of Julia on AMC, they don't give her anything special to do.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 20 2006, 04:15 PM)

I lobsterloved Sydney Penny on B&B! I remmeber she had a storyline where her lifelong dog died and it was so emotion you'd think it was a person! I hate they couldn't find more to do with her. There was tons of potential and her insane mother took her to another level.

From what I've seen of Julia on AMC, they don't give her anything special to do.

Well Chris for someone such as myself who saw Sydney on AMC during her first run in the mid 90's watching the material they give her now is a joke. Julia was at the centre of alot of major stories back then. She was scarred during the tornado, raped and then pregnant with her rapists child (had an abortion) fell in love with Noah to make it one of not only AMC's most popular couples of the 90's one of daytimes first interacial couples. The on the run in Jamaica storyline. Sydney I think recieved two emmy nominations furing her time as well. Julia can be a front burner character. All she does now is tend to the sick at Pine Valley Hospital. I really wanna see my girl get some juciy stories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love Sydney and so want her to stay on the show. She rocked Sunset Beach, she rocked B&B, she could rock AMC if they let her.

Seriously her character on B&B - Samantha - was my favorite B&B character ever and I lobster hate Brad Bell for letting her get away.

Megan McTavish needs to write for Sydney. She is amazing. I could learn to love Rulia (Ryan and Julia) - I really could.

Archived