DAYS: Former Recast Returning to Role!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They need a Philip for the Victor tribute stuff. I thought he grew into the role all right toward the end of his 2015-16 run, and this is one of those times where it's like... I'd just prefer to have the character involved in some capacity.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Philip should be a main-stay on the canvas, but the investment is clearly with Xander... despite Philip's stronger ties to the canvas. It's a shame Deimos did not work out better. Imagine Philip & Deimos teaming up to takeover Titan?

• Members

I definitely think Philip is needed, if for nothing else, to tie up that open-ended way they left him "missing" / "dead" but secretly stashed in a psychiatric care facility that only a handful of people know about. That said, I would certainly prefer Jay Kenneth Johnson back in the role although his last stint wasn't so great (I blame a lot of it on the writing). 

Depending on how long his stay is, and considering Carlivati at the helm... I could totally see him dragging Farah Fath back as Mimi to rekindle OLTL's Rex & Gigi, 2.0.  

• Members

JPL stunk on most of his OLTL run, and being with the writer who caused the strongest stench doesn't seem like a recipe for a change. But then Ron isn't with the show for now, so we'll hope for the best.

Edited by DRW50