B&B July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Same.  Really that's all he has done. Take shirts off and give relationship advice.

I was like.....

I thought Hope wasn't going to serve him with divorce papers until at least Friday. Thomas must be a great lover because she moved fast.

The shock in Liam's face was priceless. I when he asked Hope if she was sure.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

-- I know the warp-speed divorce is a BOLD staple, but it's so tired and ridiculous. Brad Bell isn't even trying.

-- Steffy had lunch with Liam to see how he's doing? She couldn't just text? These people always have to be one small step away from screwing.

-- Wyatt visited Hope to "find out what's going on" between her and Liam? As if he hasn't talked enough to Liam about it, and as if he shouldn't mind his own business. Wyatt is nothing more than an embarrassing talk-to.

-- A lot has been mentioned about RJ with his shirt off, and with good reason. They're getting that right, anyway. Dude has a bangin' body.

• Members

I haven't seen today's episode but after Steffy told him to go home to his wife.....she's now lunching with him.  The writing is so forced.

It's too bad RJ doesn't have a guy to bang. Maybe he should bang Wyatt since he has nothing to do.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

So does BB no longer have a courtroom? The ending with Sheila was ridiculous. The acting by everyone inside that tiny room was terrible. More Shelia nonsense with Liam wedged in. Yuck!

I'm done with this soap once again.  The writing is so contrived and not believable. Maybe that's why the acting was so bad at the end.

• Members

Contrived!!!

Bradley can't let go of Sheila.  

Bradley rehashes the same stories. He has no new fresh ideas. 

Bradley can't write compelling drama.  He uses his crushes Liam and Sheila.

I'm sorry but he was pretty awful today as a judge. He was very rusty.

• Members

I thought he was great. 

I know people, going by reaction in various places, are sick of the Liam Spencer show. Ratings show it too IMO. Down over 250K from last year

Tanner is doing some great work. Lame can have a seat given who is father is, and is pretty sociopathic trying to kill prego Amber etc

Lame has no moral high ground to stand on given he forced kisses on Steffy TWICE

• Members

RJ is not ugly.

In other news, please let us know when you're on the cover of Vogue.

I actually thought Michael Corbett played that well. Look, he was never a great actor -- even as David Kimball. For me, though, some not-great actors are also very watchable, and Corbett is one of those.

I thought he was a Law & Order judge on steroids, very fitting for that ridiculous writing to get Sheila out of prison.