YR: Traci Abbott Romantic Prospects

• Members

Not that every character needs a romance to be happy, but I am of the camp that wants to see Traci Abbott happily married again. She deserves to be loved and to be spoiled by a good man. 

In her few scenes with Danny, the chemistry is still there. Who do you dream Y&R pies Traci with?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish that they had her with a Younger man like 10 years Ago and the possibility of her having another child after Colleen's Death, on 2012 she would be about 48 so Unlikely but not Impossible! Anyways I would love seeing Traci with A Smart and Cute Guy who shared her Interests and Appreciated her, because I've seem of Everything if well written Even JT could Go, He never let go of Colleen could be a Way for them to find Closure! No, That's nothing on who once thought about a Chloe/Adam Pairing! Lol I guess her best shot would be a New Character! As Danny seems to be Taken for Christine

• Members

Greg Wrangler is still handsome as ever. What are folks feelings on Steve? I admit, I do not remember much from their initial romance, only his blink and you miss them cameo. He was a strong actor on AMC.

I mean I would give Greg Wrangler my number any day...