Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I feel like Days sound problems really do not benefit JT.  It's very hard to understand what he is saying.  You are so right, but it's been like this for a quarter of a century lol

Stephanie and Chad are so bad.  I wanted younger characters to be in this, but they should have just went home.  

I think Hope lied about napping and just changed to make the kids feel better.  She did also take a shower and blow out her hair as well.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, I think Victoria was a find as Ciara, especially as we had Mumbles previously. That's why it's a shame that DAYS seem unable to keep a lot of the talented younger cast, despite them not really doing much after leaving the show (see also ORK as Claire, though I just saw that she had been cast in Gotham Knights). She just dresses a bit inappropriate for the occasion, but on the other hand I always like to think that if you've got it... flaunt it.

Edited by te.

• Members

And I hear that 

Please register in order to view this content

I heard a rumor a while ago that he was going to have ties to someone currently on the canvas, but there’s no follow up to it, so I was thinking it was just fanfiction. 

Yeah… her guilt disappeared rather quickly

• Members

I actually agree. l have a lot of problems with Ciara, but I can't think of a time VK was bad at playing the part.  VK is a beautiful girl, but her wardrobe is sometimes distracting.   Her boobs are hanging out in peoples faces in scenes (and not just in Ben scenes lol).  Although I thought her outfit was fine yesterday. I just wish someone in wardrobe would reign her in and let her know less is more sometimes.  I still know she's got a rocking body even if her top isn't low cut and the dress isn't short and skin tight and she often has all three of those things going at once.   I just don't think that style fits the character that Ciara is supposed to be. 

I don't really understand why VK is so in and out because she hasn't done anything else that I know of?  I guess she just wants the option.

• Members

I thought it was just because he's playing a different character.  I didn't know there were rumors they didn't get along.   Idk, I have been on the rumor train the last few days and something about VK makes me think she's obnoxious and full of herself in real life.  Again, I have no proof, but from interviews and stuff she seems annoying.  VK probably spends her free time volunteering at homeless shelters and I am being catty though  Although aren't you the one that said RSW is a jerk?  

I actually think that a lot of the things Ciara wears are cute, but ummm..she's got huge boobs and sometimes things made for tiny supermodels tend to look a provocative for girls with more curves.  I actually think CB/Gabi dresses similarly, but she's not falling out of the clothes she's wearing and she's supposed to be a fashionista.  Ciara is supposed to be more of a tomboy and also a happily married pregnant mother lol.   VK has a very similar body to Nadia Bjorlin, so maybe she can take some cues from how she dresses because even in her 20's Chloe never looked slutty even when she was being slutty lol. 

• Errol unfeatured and unpinned this topic