General Hospital: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

This was beyond comedic. Do you think they recorded a song and realised they couldn’t actually use it? I can’t imagine a director thinking that this was a good idea. God, Ned looked so akward fake playing a guitar. 

Kristina is so much wasted potential. She has relationships with so many people on canvas. She has chemistry in her scenes. Why is she the forgotten child? 

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I will say Willow's dress is really pretty.  I can't stand anything about her or this wedding, but KM is really quite beautiful and I really liked everything about her look.   Joss's dress, on the other hand, fit her so poorly.  It like cut her bustline in half and was not flattering at all and Sam's dress was a strange choice for officiating.  Maxie actually wore a nice and flattering dress as well.  I don't understand why KS doesn't always dress like that.  I honestly am just staring at the dresses today while catching up because this Carly story is so boring.

That Greenland set is huge!  I wish Days could borrow a tiny bit of GH's budget.  I mean they probably would just blow it on even goofier green screens, but it's a nice dream.  I need more of this storyline and much less of the Carly/Drew plot.  

• Members

Because I think it's Kirsten Storms making the decision, which is not what should be happening. She shouldn't be dressing as herself but as the character she plays. Maxie was not an all-black wearing person, either. Maxie wore colour.

I feel like it's a re-decorated set that we've seen multiple times. But Frank Valentini is known for really making budget work.

• Members

I have discussed Maxie/KS's wardrobe several times and I do think it's multiple issues, but I did like that dress she was wearing.  She looked really nice in it and I hope she keeps going in that direction.  I don't think it's all wardrobe but also on KS as well as far as her choices.  Not her about her weight which is fine, but it seems she feels the need to wear baggy outfits or overly cover up.

• Members

I never seen anything to indicate that she dresses like that in RL which is why I blame wardrobe 

I know she has skin issues but that has been going on for a good 6 yrs. If it is her doing I don't know why she feels the need to do it. All I know is her wardrobe has been terrible since Paxie.

• Members

I think it's clear KS has gained weight.  That's a fact-she needed to gain some.  She looked almost skeletal about 10 years ago.  I obviously can't speak for her and have no knowledge of what's going on, but I think KS thinks covering up makes it less noticeable instead of just wearing clothing that is flattering to her completely normal figure.   I think being an actress since she was young and an actress that was extremely thin most of her career affects her comfortability being in clothes and the choices she makes when deciding what to wear.  But I am just a person on a soap board speculating so take that for what it is.  

• Members

I think you are right. When I put on some weight, I just stick to black until I can loose the weight again. I have yo/yo’d like this for 20 years. Sometimes, the weight does not come off as planned and you have to figure out a plan B. 

i would love Maxi to embrace her life as a full figured fashionista. There are so many high-end brands that off stylish clothing made for a woman with her figure: Christian Siriano, Brandon Maxwell, Prabal Gurung, Christopher John Rogers. These are the kinds of a brand a fashionista like Maxie should be in! And these brands aren’t making a bunch of wrap dresses/ kaftans. They are making on-trend and interesting prices  

• Members

Holly’s last two returns have gone so well, compared to the returns of her past. Is it all just because of better writing?

Emma Samms is a breath of fresh air on the show. I never would have thought her character would fit in the modern version of Port Charles. 

I love Holly’s comedic timing with Jordan. “Are you here to wish them luck?” 
“We can’t confirm a rescue mission, half baked or not.”

She is as beautiful as ever too…

Edited by AMCHistory