• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GCAC Lounge? I'm looking forward to seeing this and how it connects to the reborn GCAC.

Interesting that these sets are appearing/returning now that Morina is gone. Maybe Josh was overruled on their usage.

It seems Glum Club has vanished,although might just be in mothballs for now-it was weird concept for a gathering place...and damn ugly too.

• Members

The Glum Club as @Paul Raven so eloquently put it was strange an oddball set …they couldn’t decide if it was either a hipster nightclub or some cocktail lounge. Then came the day when Daniel and Lily went there and had lunch…?

As for this funeral I agree I can see it being some stupid fantasy of Phyllis thinking about her funeral OR Phyllis has to fake her own death temporarily to get away from Jeremy with the excuse “BUT Diane did it!!!”

• Members

I can’t see Phyllis pulling a Diane. Despite the arguments she loves her kids way too much. And she would never want them to be in pain like Diane did with Kyle. Stark maybe has her somewhere after the gala, hence MS saying it’s not a love scene. That might be her last scene at the GCAC in town. Everyone thinks she’s missing until he plants evidence that she “died”.

What I'm referring to.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Dylan