Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

All that talking I did at the beginning of last month’s thread about how it seemed like Days is improving, and yet February was a crappy mess

Please register in order to view this content

Oh well, it’s a new month. Stories are progressing, characters are returning. Let’s go see what’s in store for us

DISCUSS!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please tell me that they’re not going to turn Wendy into the Allie of that group. That storyline can be just fine without someone being written as so awful and unlikeable. 

And yeah, I do like Broe, but maybe it’s time for Chloe to have a new man. And not something temporary like with Stefan. 

Brady just needs to be single for a while

Please register in order to view this content

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Well, on the whole I liked today, although Stefan is just a little hard to take. He's so intense, so self-centered, he just jerks along reacting to things. I also feel funny about Gabi lately. She used to be so upfront about everything. Is she changing to a more passive aggressive type? Since when would she have just let Li dominate the end of what should have been her conversation with Stefan?! 

• Members

I agree. I was such a Broe back in the day. So it was so maddening how they never went back to that well until the last few years. But to be fair, there was a time where it seem like as Brady was becoming free or leaving, Chloe was coming back or vice versa. Like ships through the night.