Y&R - Returns for 50th Anniversary revealed

• Members

Now that I'm mostly caught up...and also because @DramatistDreamer has said the same...exactly. Heather and Lucy should still be in town and there was no reason for them to leave after a week. My only hope is that since SOD's wording on their leaving was vague...maybe...they will be back in a month.

DAYS makes that look and sound so easy. Y&R should do the same.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Count me in as someone who thought Veronica Redd would be a bit older. Just didn’t realize she was that much younger than Jerry Douglas. She’s also been doing guest spots on TV since the late ‘70s and didn’t seem *that* young back then to me.

• Members

The only return I can think of at this point that would cause major buzz would be Victoria Rowell. Speaking of her, Dru and Y&R are going viral on twitter right now. Someone posted clips from the Dru/Lillie Belle confrontation and in three days it's already at 1.5 million views which is pretty insane for a soap clip on Twitter. It's led to people posting more stuff about Dru. 

I imagine they'll probably be able to get Tonya Lee Williams and Shemar Moore back, which would be nice as well. All three should be back, but we'll have to settle for what we get with this show.

• Members

It's kind of hard to imagine having any kind of anniversary without Miss Rowell, as Dru was such a vital character throughout a well-remembered decade (the 1990s), and Shimmy's Malcolm made the biggest splash of any newcomer since Lorie and Snapper back in the 1970s.   

• Members

Maybe Lily will need advice from her mother and Dru will come to her in a dream/vision and tell her to knock off the fighting with Devon.  Family means more. VR can get in and out of the studio just filming scenes with CK. 

I just realized that VR and CK didn't get along. Correct? So that probably won't happen. Maybe an ep of Lily getting advice from Shemar Moore and Devon getting advice from VR. 

Edited by Melroser

• Members

LOL Yeah I Mean, Nor HIm Nor His Character Appeal to me anymore, Cane was overused and turned into an ASZ through the 2010's

Just Turn Jason Into Billy Miller and I'm 100% with You LOL

Wow Brenda Actually looks good in those Shots! Is It recent? or she still looks like a diva from outer space?

I pretty much suggested that All actors who played certain characters got to do a one day return for the 50th anniversary, but we all know Josh wouldn't do it

not sure if she didn't get along with CK, But I Hear she Much Preferred Davetta