Y&R - Returns for 50th Anniversary revealed

• Members

I Wish Eden Baldwin would make a Return!! She just disappeared one day a little over 10 years ago! whatever happened to her is intriguing, In My Mind she went back to Modeling Found Success, Then Studied a Career, She has currently reached a point in her life, where she ocasionally models, Practices Law, and Is A Doting Mother!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

With Phyllis's Memorial, I would have invited Jessica Collins to appear as Avery for a few episodes. Scenes with Allison Lanier and Graz would be nice to see, as well as five minutes with JM.

With Gina mentioning a Los Angeles Restaurant, they should have had -her buy Il Giardino. A couple of episodes here and there could be nice -- not to mention no scenes with Deacon's pizza recipe...LOL

• Members

I agree that it would be nice to see Collins as Avery again and get some closure on her bizarre exit all those years ago but when’s the last time Avery was even mentioned on the show? She barely, if she did at all, had interacted with GT Phyllis during that last year. 

Interesting I recall there was some plans in the mix of JG writing Avery back in the show in 2019 with Collins even visiting the set but the plans were dropped.