Classic telenovelas

• Members

Enjoy most of those As Well

The Triplets 

The Twins, LA Usurpadora is a huge Classic here in Brazil

I disliked Marisol because the protagonists were too darn dumb!

I Love Cuando Seas Mía! It Took the Excellent Café Con Aroma De Mujer and managed to better it by fixing it's few flaws!

Por Tu Amor is Nice but hardly one of My Favorites, I Particularly Love La Mentira, Cañaveral De Pasiones and El Color De La Pasión! Oh and Simplemente Maria, The Story Of A Self Made Businesswoman is Super Rare on Mexican Telenovelas! 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haha You are right, Por Tu Amor is probably not so memorable. I just remember it because of the crazy chemistry between Gabriela Spanic and Saul Lisazo. I could not remember anything else that would be in my top 5 haha

I did not watch any of those that you mention. Some others that I watched would be:

Esmeralda, Emperatriz, Rosa Salvaje, Nunce Te Olvidare, Pobre Nina Rica, Los Ricos Tambien Lloran, Acapulco - Cuerpo Y Alma..... 

EDIT: Oh since you say you're from Brazil.. we had some Brazilian telenovelas here as well, but the only one I watched was O Rei Do Gado in the mid 90s  

Edited by Manny

• Members

Well As For Saul Lisazo And Gaby Spanic, You might Want to check Terra De Pasiones from 2006, the other Soap They Starred Together!

Well Rei Do Gado It's A Big Classic! It was actually rerun here this year! Depending on your taste I could recommend you another one from Here, if you are into the Oldies, There's Dancin' Days, A 1970's Classic About A Woman Freshly Out of Prison after 14 years, fighting To Reclaim The Daughter she was forced to give up years earlier, and Reconstruct her life on a society who despised ex-cons

• 1 month later...
  • Members

All favorites of mine. 

Other favorites of mine are Cañaveral De Pasiones and El Color De La Pasión! and Simplemente Maria.

There is a new telenovela starting tomorrow on Univision called Vivir de Amor starring Emmanuel Palomares as the lead. Gabriela Spanic appears as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

How Are you liking it? I've only seen the first week as I Have Watched the Original TV Series "Laços de Sangue" a Portuguese Emmy Award Winning Telenovela, and knew most of the plot anyways, so I have decide to wait for it's end first!

• Members

Its ok. I would've rather had the antagonist playing the younger sister as the heroine. The actress playing the heroine is boring. I've never cared for her acting.

Gabriela Spanic is way over the top as a villain.

Please register in order to view this content

Don't want to put spoilers that's why I'm vague on the stories. But the older sister murdered someone last week.

The soap opera was shown at night but a few weeks ago they moved it to the noon hour. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

The older sister is the evil one. She is the one that got stolen/kidnapped by the thieves in episode 1. She hated her little sister from the beginning episode.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Oh! I guess they inverted that then, in the Original The Younger One is the one who gets lost, and the older lives the rich life! Considering The Heroine is Played by Kimberly Dos Ramos Who is 7 years Older than Gala Montes I did not catch that in the Few episodes I've watched! That's why I Agreed with you on the younger sister subject, I've always thought Kimberly worked better As A Villain!

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yes...they switched it. The older daughter grew up poor and the younger daughter was rich. Kimberly Dos Ramos is very dull at playing the nice character. Gala Montes has more acting range and can play both very well.  Hot Emmanuel Palomares and Kimberly fizzle as a couple. They are boring together.

I do love the rest of the cast from Eugenia Cauduro to hot Juan Diego Covarrubias.

Edited by Soapsuds