• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Looking at the video and the photo, I think when the hi resolution portrait comes out we’re going to be able to tell the following people we’re edited in

- Kristina Wagner

- Lexi Ainsworth

- Lisa LoCicero

…their heads look strange on their bodies. And they make no cameos in the making of video. 

• Members
  • Members

Props to Cassandra James for stealing focus like that and honestly props to the show for letting her. A transwoman smack dab in the middle looking sexy. It's not as good as her having a real story but I'm trying to be positive.

• Members

It's a shame Leslie Charleson(Monica) is still too ill, I'm feeling she may never be on the show again.  GH should've had especially Michael E. Knight(Martin), Alley Mills(Heather), Bonnie Burroughs(Gladys), Jeff Kober(Cyrus), Réal Andrews(Taggert), Joyce Guy(Phyllis), Hudson West(Jake) & Easton Rocket Sweda(Leo). Since it is a big anniversary, maybe Dioni Collins(Deanna), Risa Dorken(Amy), Dan Buran(Linc), Enzo DeAngelis(Aiden), Finn Francis Carr(Rocco), Denise Crosby(Carolyn),Christina Ferraro(Dr. Navarro),  Jennifer Field(ADA, Arden),  Lily Fisher(Georgie), Nathanyael Grey(Mason), Cyrus Hobbi(Yuri), Arlondriah Lenyea(N'neka), Jaccqueline Grace Lopez(Blaze),  Chauntal Lewis(Nurse Chanel), Frank Lyon(Frank), Heather Mazur(Eileen), Amelie McLain(Charlotte), Trish Ramish(Trish), Zak Risinger(Danny), Ava & Grace Scarola(Avery), & Scarlett Brielle Spears(Donna) could've been in it too. LMFAO at this huge cast, and I've actually left off some of the dayplayers, 

Edited by David_Vickers