Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even though I understand the recent episodes have been thoughtfully constructed, I still have no desire to watch. But is Nicole going to have sex with EJ after inadvertently being drugged by Stefan?!?  This is another example of RC taking $h!t way too far and, no, this is not a clever example of a domino effect connecting disparate storylines.  Speaking of (esp. piggybacking off the Leo discussion upthread), how counter is it to RC’s desperate agenda to have (shamelessly whitewashed) STEFAN give someone a form of the date rape drug?!?  Is he trolling or stupid??

From what I understand, Eric/Nicole are still getting really thoughtful character writing with just enough plot weaved in (but holy hell, I didn’t forget 2009-12—Nicole should be nowhere EJ!!!).  I could care less about this dying/notHeaven/devil crap.  And I’m very confused why we’re revisiting Johnny/Chanel… I don’t know what to say about RC’s agenda for Allie or speculate on his potential biases against bi people… but after being a great shot in the arm in her initial story revealing her pregnancy with Nicole, Allie has been a total disaster… she has absolutely no discernible or consistent character traits and it’s a shame because I like LA and really appreciate the Chanel/Allie relationship.  But, seriously, this character has only served as a checklist ranging from pregnant by rape to first soap bisexual 3sum to DEMONIC POSSESSION… and hella other crap in between.  It’s crazy.

• Members

Xander is another character Carlivati won't let go. He kidnapped two women and one died because of him. But we have one of the victims now defending his crime and Maggie telling her daughter to give him another chance.  Just totally unbelievable!

• Members

So the drug made Nicole horny? Gee, I wonder what it would have done for EJ

Please register in order to view this content

Nicole also looked like she was about to pop out of her dress today too

Regardless, I am enjoying Eric and Nicole as well. It’s a great conflict, it’s real and believable and I think weaving Sloan and all of her drama into it is a good idea as well. I’d  love to go along for the ride and eventually see Ericole reunite. 

Same goes for Johnny/Chanel/Allie. Just play it for as long as you can and weave in as many characters as you can and could it turn out really good. 

• Members

That's Xander's crimes in only in the past few months.  In previous years, he tried to kill Ericole in the furnace room.  He held Nicole and Holly hostage at least twice. Locked Nicole in a cage. Tried to kill Brady.  Shot at Eric but the bullet hit Marlena.  And he was Kristen's lackey for a long time when she had amnesiac Jack in the lab and when she was wearing a mask as Nicole.  

Before he came on the show, he was selling blood diamonds in Africa.

• Members

Yeah, if this drug makes people horny, I wonder what would've happened if EJ and Stefan were together. Seriously. 

I must say that was a good slap Sloane gave. I mean, we're talkin' whopper dawg slap. I don't really care about Sloane, but she did give it good effort. Perfect position, mount, angle, and velocity. I was impressed even though I don't care about her.