Analyzing the Multiple Marriages of a Soap Charachter

• Members

I get that.  I prefer Eileen’s Ashley overall, but I adored Brenda’s version.  I enjoy Ashley vs Nikki more with Eileen too- she has the right kind of edge to really be an equal with MTS and it gets nastier with her in the role.  Brenda had a softer approach, Ashley more mature.  I agree that her with Brad would have been excellent.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Was just thinking about this. I think Brenda plays a more well-put-together and softer Ashley. Eileen's version is more messy. I haven't bought any of Eileen's Ashley in any of her romantic pairings. She sizzles more as Kristin on Days, especially with John. I even found her more attractive on DAYS in the 90s. Brenda did well with Brad, Victor and to a degree Blade. Overall I prefer Brenda's version.

SB: Brenda Epperson really bares a resemblance to Nina Arveson, who played Cassandra.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

LOL no-mention of Reva yet?

As far as ATWT goes in spite of Holden and Lily being a supercouple I actually always preferred Lily’s marriage to Damian. Interesting that it lasted three years for sure. Unfortunately the show brought him back from the dead for no reason and later had Damian become a villain for no reason ugh. 

I remember reading a rumor Melchior was considered back in 2007 for a possible Kristen return when ED ended up jumping to B&B but I doubt Melchior would have been strong enough for the role.

• Members

LOL isn’t that about the case for all of them?

Steffy married Liam three times, had the marriage to Wyatt, and now with Finn.

Liam has married both Hope and Steffy three times and also had the marriage to Ivy.

Hope married Liam three times, had the marriage to Wyatt and and the marriage to Thomas.

Oddly Thomas has only been married twice, once with Gabriela and then with Hope in spite of the plethora of women come and gone. 

• Members

Kristen was pretty underused under Tracy so I don't know if she's that good an Actress but I saw her on a Couple of Episodes of OLTl and Y&R and she had Potential, She wasn't as good as The Second Veronica but was good

Lol now I need that scene but let's admit she pulled all of those off

He wasn't married to Caroline Junior?

I was gonna say that's their only substantial set, but there's Brooke's House, And They could go with a Cozy Small Ceremony like Donna and Justin On The Beach House

Edited by Joseph