• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Amen To That!

My did I say that??

Please register in order to view this content

well, I was impressed by a List that among other things had Thomas as the guy that needs a Girlfriend The Most!! (Traci A. is the Gal), Fact is Thomas went over the Edge after Caroline Died and hasn't a relationship since, except his non-consumed obsession with Hope, and now they're going there AGAIN!!! I really hope this ends Thomas will get shipped off to a Mental institution 

• Members

I meant to tune in but forgot, busy with work. We’ve had years of crazy Thomas, stalker/obsession Thomas, mentally abusive Thomas, delusional Thomas, date rape Thomas, almost co55 ring Ken Thomas, Thomas draws kiddie pictures impersonating his son Thomas, mannequin loving Thomas….now voice app impersonating illegal child protective services Thomas — maybe it’s time for Incel Stacy’s Mom-hating Thomas. Lollll.  I keep reading the arguments that he’s actually the very typical anti-hero but I dunno - I don’t see or get the “hero” part of the anti-hero. At some point there has to be something likeable aside from his chest and I ain’t seein’ it.  The dastardly facial hair gives me homeless vibes.  

Maybe it’s time for Sheila to woo him with her missing toe to help move the ick factor along. The show with all of the annulments and next day marriages is so bad to me. Sorry y’all it’s just silly. 

• Members

As they say "The Devil Has many Faces, Some Are Gorgeous" I guess I have extra hatred of Him in a clean face because I Remember him on Y&R as Summer's Hubbie who was screwing Abby

COULD SOMEONE PUT THE FASHION SHOW EPISODES With Hope Modeling On The Vault??? I lost hope someone will put it on the torrents I get to watch