B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

From the “actors” to the “models” in the opening titles, I appreciate that a show with “Beautiful” in its name challenges our collective sense of beauty in terms of physical perfection. To be a millionaire in the fashion industry living in Los Angeles, your appearance is arguably irrelevant, you are among “the beautiful people”. Once upon a time, to be toilet white was a sign of upper class, evident of your life station that never required you to venture out of doors. Then tans were in as folx of means like Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel would holiday on Caribbean sands and tan. I look at the cast of B&B, often in typically soapy extreme closeup, and see beautiful bone structure coupled with sun damage. It’s a very L.A. thing.

• Members

HAHAHAHA!!!! LOOK AT YOU'LL IN HERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE DO IN THE HOT THREAD!!!! Personally for me, I find most (not all) of the men attractive. TN (butt or not) and LSW are givens. And MA has really and truly been looking like a snack for weeks now...onion in the back and all. 

I love how you worded that. 

10-18

Wait! What!!!

Thomas and Hope kissed...and it WASN'T a fantasy??? I was shocked...and she STARTED it. Well...she's going to look like a fool for doing that. And I won't feel sad for her.

So they finally circled back around to Carter/Katie? Well...I've been wanting Carter vs DBill for shady reasons but I'll be down for that. Or dare I say it...Bill/Li/Katie/Carter? 

Yep. Still not feeling sorry for Brooke and laughed at her reaching for the bottle. Now...would she really go there with Liam though???

• Members

I agree. The women in the triangle were gorgeous! It's too bad that they were fighting over a booby prize in Liam. 

I think Kim really got tired of the ridiculous waffling of the Liam story and that's why she left. As much as I miss her in the role....I'm glad she left. She was being wasted on B&B.

• Members

Yeah it was obvious what Kim wanted. I'm sure she bolted because of it.

Yes, what woman or gay man wants a guy who doesn't know what he wants? Who wants to play with both?

Liam has always been a booby prize.

Please register in order to view this content