DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I'm not sure I could even explain what I just saw. As Bonnie is helping Nancy get ready to be a City Hall bride, Justin is trying to broker a peace between Alex & Sonny who have had some kind of falling out over Titan. Meanwhile he fills us in on a time in the past when Clyde was angry at Victor & attached Sonny because of it.

Chad has Stefano's handgun out of the safe & is looking for Clyde. He finds him & jams the gun in his ribs & forces him to go to Abby's grave in the cemetery & screams at him to explain why he killed Abby. Unbelieavable, Clyde says he wasn't supposed to kill her that he was after Belle!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, and today he was both spitting & yelling!

Bonnie & Justin are on opposite sides today where Justin is completely against Nancy saddling herself with Clyde & Bonnie is all wrapped up in having played match maker to get Clyde & Nancy together! She'd consoled Nancy & given Nancy a makeover & gotten Nancy signed up on this dating app. When Justin comes back in the room with news that sounds bad for Clyde's freedom & future, Nancy rescinds her invitation to them to the wedding & heads out.

• Members

Meanwhile we see Rafe & Jada periodically. They are armed & have an APB out for Clyde & are trying to out-think him to be where he's going before he gets there.

At the pub, nope, not there, not going to be there. Day off or something.

Did they go to Victor's ? Gosh. What a terrible day in the neighborhood.

• Members

At some point Clyde planted a bug at EJ's & later collected it & heard his conversation with Belle. So, he knew he did not have undying fear & respect from Belle or from EJ.

And the next thing I knew, Nancy was crying & had figured out that Clyde was a murderer. But, the show ended so we have to wait, again, till tomorrow.

As of end of today, no one has. Jennifer Rose has not been sighted at all today.

• Members

Hahahaha! No, I need some of that snap, crackle, poppin' Crisco in that skillet. After that, it's on cuz you ain't puttin' on your listening ears! Okay, everyone! Let's all gather around the magic carpet - cuz it's listening ears time!  

• Members

LOL! I'm such a clown and I don't care either. 

Please register in order to view this content

God, I couldn't imagine telling someone I'm not interested in them and their lame ass still keeps on tryin'. That kind of action does not bode well with me cause they ain't listening. Well, it's time to make them listen cause I ain't got no time for harrassment. You do things your way, Mr. Alex Kiriakis and I'll play things my way. Let's see who wins in the end. Haha! 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I didn’t think today was boring, but I still don’t know about that motive. Clyde was looking to kill Belle??

This whole revelation stinks of a mid-story rewrite. Thankfully, if that’s true, it was done a lot better then when stories get rewritten on GH, but I still suspect it.

Did anybody here anything like that on Twitter or somewhere?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Belle is generally an afterthought in her own stories and on this show period, so I have a hard time believing she was the main motive in all this.  I don't know if anything changed though.  I also don't why Clyde would kill Abigail and try to kill Sonny instead of going after Belle again.  Honestly, it's just a stupid motive.  Even if Clyde killed Belle because of EJ's shooting it just would create a whole laundry list of new, more serious problems for Clyde over a case that was pretty much dead and no one cares about except EJ.

• Members

100% AGREE.

Unfortunately, people would care about Belle dying and considering she has a police officer husband and a 'superspy' father it doesn't even make sense to kill her.  Clyde, IMO, was literally in no danger of getting caught for EJ's shooting because Belle barely even cared until today.