• Members

Soap Opera Digest says that Ashland wants to kill Victoria. He tries to fight her and she grabs something to fend him off. Nick arrives and sees it and he and Ashland get into a brawl. Amelia Heinle says something happens and this will drive the story for a while.

Also, Phyllis and Nikki plot for Phyllis to get a job at Jabot/Marchetti where she can secretly sabatoge Diane.

Edited by Dylan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wondered if it would happen sooner or later but I expected they would let the tension build to create a Murder Mystery, I actually thought they could've pair Jack and Victoria even if briefly maybe in a scam marriage to protect themselves from having to testify on the trial 

• Members

i'm guessing Ashland gets hit in the head/falls and hits his head, is in a coma and wakes up with amnesia and thinks he's still married to Victoria, and Vic and fam play along because Victoria/Nick are guilty of causing it, etc. But Ashland is likely faking... 

• Members

if his body disappears then he's def. not dead. They are probs gonna have a celebratory gala for all the Newman news (Nick and Vic returning to the company, etc) and Ashland will show up and announce that he's been named co-co-CEO with Victoria and Nicki - citing that he had a super secret meeting with Victoria and Nick where they buried the past... And Nick and Victoria with be forced to go along with things because Ashland has them dead to rights. Predictable. Boring. Fighting over a company nobody does any work at. LOL 

• Members

that's all? lol The "worst" thing Ashland has done on a show full of convicted/accused murderers and kidnappers, etc. is fake having Cancer which is literally nothing compared to what everyone else revolving around him has done. Y&R would go to greater lengths to assassinate Ashland's character to justify an "accidental" murder by Nick of all people. I mean they turned JT into a complete psycho, but Ashland just calls Vicky some names and told her to go die in a fire? What about it? IDK how it's happening, but I guarantee you Ashland isn't dead and will be back. Get ready.