GH 5/23/22 Promo:; The Whole Truth

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We all saw the writing on the wall that Willow would be Nina's daughter eons ago-- when she was a teacher.  #firefrank switched it to Nelle and now we're back to this.   Too little too late and the character should have been gone back when Dawn of Duh was over.  

There are so many other characters and stories I'd much rather watch than "Mildew",

• Members

Yesterday I found myself engaged when she & NIna were going at it verbally. Felt like she finally stepped up & SAID what she was thinking! And, for once she got to say something instead of listening on-and-on to Michael who always has an opinion! And, it seemed more like May Sweeps, too. I am just over it with all these interminable drag-on-for-yrs scenes with Sonny just talking to people! Face it, Sonny's not that good a talker, it's Maurice who talks, the person is bleeding over into the character.

No wonder he likes this guy so much! They've reached the point where the writers are writing Sonny like Maurice, total comfort zone.