General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Bwa Ha HA. Oh, I know that Gregory was on in the past to be a part of Finn's past with Jackie Templeton & the question of paternity for Chase. Jackie's gone. Chase knows his Dad is really his Dad. Everyone knows that Finn & Jackie had a one night stand the night before she married Gregory. I think Violet's on because she's a gifted child actor they like. The only thing I can figure for Gregory is child care.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, if they need something to fill the hour, they could just send someone to pull older episodes. Same for the holidays when they show reruns. It's always a Howarth heavy episode from the last year.  They call them Classics, but they are just "classic bombs".  Give me Clink/Boom, BJ's death, and 80's Christmas and 90's Thanksgiving during the holidays, and I'm guaranteed to watch.  Fourth of July/ Memorial Day-- nothing like the 80's when everyone in town was running into each other in the park.  Those are classics. #firefrank's garbage is just that. Propping his OLTL pals (Howarth and Easton) and viewers tuning out. JMO

• Members

I am really liking the way that they have been styling TA/Trina lately. She looks good. I really liked her outfit on today's show, that may be my favorite outfit they have put her in so far. Her hair and makeup also looked good. I am enjoying her with Rory, I think they have nice chemistry and there is an easy going/comfortable vibe between them. Rory seems like a good guy, and I'm glad. I think that the other guy in a triangle with Trina/Spencer should be a good guy. I think it makes her decision more soapy, choosing between a good guy on paper and Spencer who has more faults/worse traits, but who she shares a connection with as well. I am interested in seeing how things play out in this story.

Nina's hearing may be the least interesting story for me on the show right now. I think I even like the stuff with Marshall better than the hearing stuff lol. Speaking of Marshall, I did like the scenes between him, Curtis and TJ the other day bonding and acting like a family. And then Aunt Stella joining them as well.