Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brock Kelly needs to never be brought back to the show, and Evan killed off for real.  Brock Kelly can go to another of the soaps, ditto for Mike Manning.  Both are good looking and good actors, so one of the other soaps should snatch them up. Maybe Mike Manning for Fenmore on Y&R, and Brock Kelly as Dillon GH.

• Members

I can honestly say I don't think AZ has ever had a flattering hairstyle in her entire run on Days.  Even when she first appeared she had a hairstyle that would fit a 40 year old soccer mom.  I really think she would look better with longer hair.  I think the color is fine, but the style consistently looks flat and greasy with all sorts of weird layers.

• Members

Honestly, that picture makes her hair look decent so I agree. Maybe she should have either short or long hair.  The in between is not good.  It seems like she has oily, thin hair which isn't the easiest to style and I am not even sure the how much the hair department even does these days with covid.  Tbh, everyone's hair looks the same day in day out to the point I noticed Marlena had her hair curled on Tuesday lol.  Allie tends to have some elaborate hairstyles, but I always thought LA might do it herself.

• Members

I think you can obviously tell.  It's clear these actors have a specific styling they prefer.  I do think most of these actors are at least marginally skilled in doing their own hair and makeup because it's just the nature of the business.  You just never see the elaborate up dos or anything really interesting because the actors are just doing their hair the way they normally do it I guess.  I love hair and makeup, so I am probably just overthinking it all.  But, for the love of Satan, can someone steer Deidre Hall away from flannels, ugly pantsuits, and pleather jackets?  Will? Sonny? Leo?  

This looks great, but it has volume.  The opposite of what Days usually does with her hair.

• Members

Ari Z. posted a few days before that,  that she had been growing out her hair to its natural color (with a picture of her  brown roots grown out several inches, with blond ends).  She said she would be going to her hairdresser soon to have it blended.

The picture I posted is what it looked like after her hairdresser blended it with highlight and tones.

• Members

Ciara was such a complete bitch to Allie after Allie just gave Ciara some of her son's baby clothes that he outgrew. You would think she'd be more appreciative.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I don't think Ciara was a bitch, but she had a weird reaction and I wasn't sure why.  That's a fairly normal thing for a friend/family member to offer.  Maybe she was weirded out because the clothes were clearly not for a newborn and for like a 2or 3 year old lol.

I know.  I know.   She used to at least wear dresses or change it up.  It's gotten worse over the years and they are always so ugly lol.