Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I honestly wasn’t expecting the actor who I watched as Derek Frye on AMC to actually be good as this big bad guy but he’s working for me. And I feel so skeevy whenever he’s with Lani or Paulina knowing he’s the one who shot Eli.

• Members

Trigger Alert: 

Message from Donielle Artese, the actress who plays TR's ex "Beth":
The posted this on her instagram  and on her facebook account

Beth is back 4/22, and Monday 4/25!!!
I need to advise you, the next episodes could be very triggering for victims/survivors of domestic violence. This is a very sensitive topic for me, and was very difficult to do. Please watch with compassion.

(There is a scene near the end of  Mon 4/25 episode, TR arrives and then you hear  her screaming offscreen - they don't show it but you know it's bad.  It might continue in another episode this week) 

• Members

Again, you know you've messed up when a Black man who beats women and kills a drug dealer after scoring enough cocaine to keep the entire cast of "Square Pegs" happy is more menacing on your show than the devil himself.

• Members

She reminded me of Dorothy Zbornak when the girls all went to that Murder Mystery Weekend retreat? All these storylines seem like they want to build something that perhaps constitutes a climax, but it's embarrassing to watch it unfold as it implodes instead. It's not just the Gwen/Xander storyline, but the Paulina/Abe/Lani/Mar-devil/Chanel story stunk to high heaven. However, I did laugh at the actress who plays Chanel bless her heart. That girl literally had TO SQUEEZE between Jackée Harry and James Reynolds to sit her ass down. 

Belle and Shawn's conversation again was garbage. Belle's a lawyer, and Shawn's a cop. They both work in law, and they both swore an oath to uphold the law. Even a cop would know what sexual assault is. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

There have been online comments of concern/caring re: Jackée Harry because she has been recently airing on Days as Paulina seated and not walking.  

Jackée addressed that via twitter to say she had knee surgery and the Days team was gracious and took care of her. She's fine now. (And whatever is airing now, was filmed months ago).

Edited by janea4old