Y&R and B&B April (and late March) spoilers

• Members

It’s a problem with all of these shows to an extent. Maybe not as extreme as B&B, which expects daily amnesia from its viewers. That’s not soap. Makes it so easy to tune out. I’m still pissed about Quinn’s absence from recent stories. She should have been involved in pretty much every story this year so far, from Sheila to Carter/Paris.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I appreciate your commentary regarding this @janea4old it didn't today, I hope tomorrow. Of course it is fiction, but this could be resonating for viewers that have contemplated suicide, been in a similar situation, etc.; Suicide should never be taken lightly regardless of the circumstances, if B&B doesn't do a PSA, shame on them, that is in such poor taste.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

I think the context for a PSA is a factor here - Sheila shot her own son to cover-up other crimes - so there's not emotional connection with a large part of the audience. Most likely assumed Sheila was using it as a ploy to trick Taylor.

On the other hand, if Hope were despondent after she 'lost' her baby, got depressed, etc. and was on that ledge, that would be considerably different.

Let's face it: Brad has really botched this story starting from the label swap. It's been a complete disaster. They'd be better off waking Steffy from a coma when JMW returns from leave, make it a dream and wipe it away. No one will care or remember since B&B will be back to 'normal' in 5 episodes and never mention it again. If they didn't want the actor who plays FInn around, recast, or have him leave Steffy.

• Members

B&B spoilers updated

SOD: Week of 18 April - no date listed
Ridge and Taylor disagree about Sheila's place in their lives. 
Carter and Quinn share an unexpected moment. 
A shocking twist in Steffy's recovery occurs.

TVGuide: Monday 18 April 2022
Will Steffy remember who pulled the trigger?

New - from cable guide

Monday 18 April 2022
Carter gets committed to doing the right thing.
Tormented over her guilt, Sheila lashes out at Deacon.

Tuesday 19 April 2022
Quinn and Carter take a walk down memory lane. 
Steffy stuns Ridge and Liam with a shocking comment.

Wednesday 20 April 2022
Liam steps up to help Steffy in her darkest hour. 
Carter gets Quinn to make an admission of her feelings.

Thursday 21 April 2022
Ridge and Taylor argue with Brooke about Steffy.
Hope gently attempts to ease Steffy back into reality.

Friday 22 April 2022
Taylor stands her ground with Brooke and Hope about Steffy's treatment.
Sheila's anxiety skyrockets as it seems the walls are closing in around her - 
Sheila's anxiety skyrockets when Deputy Chief Baker questions Steffy.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Where is Paris in the Quinn/Carter stuff? I don't know.

There is a week of April 11th spoiler pic of Paris with Zende and the caption says they are being supportive at the hospital.

Please register in order to view this content

Paris has a new hairstyle. But no other spoilers for her yet. 

Seriously the most interesting thing they have spoiled is her hairstyle. Is Paris going to be with Zende? with Carter? Are they going to give her a life and a storyline that's something other than men who sort of care about her?

• Members

Because just sending Steffy to the Paris office for a few weeks during her leave *simply* wouldn't have worked. Having Steffy revert to thinking she's still married to Liam is so pathetic. How about Steffy waking up and thinking she's married to $Bill? Or Rick?

Are fans really clamoring for Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle? I doubt it.

B&B's HOT Summer Previews:

- When Steffy's recovery faces a yet another MAJOR set-back, Hope finds comfort in someone *unexpected* (Thomas)

- Carter, Paris, Zende and Quinn welcome Steffy and Liam home during their one June episode.

- Steffy places a MYSTERIOUS call to Genoa City.

- $Bill discovers Steffy's been faking it as part of her revenge plot to nail Sheila. $Bill tells Steffy to forget about that psycho Sheila and focus on keeping her reunited family again.

- Flo and Wyatt check in on Steffy/Liam during their one July episode.

- After Hayes suffers a MAJOR health crisis, Steffy must turn to the only person who can save him (Sheila).

- After finding common ground, Sheila and Steffy celebrate with a bottle of champagne.

- Brooke's epic search for the dark forces leads her to open her very big heart again.

• Members

So true. The other thing I have speculated/rumored now is Steffy is going to wake up with DID and think she is Hope and that Hope is Steffy. Given how such an outlandish plot is already awful on Days, I can’t even imagine how such a story would play out on B&B

@edgeofnik I’m dying laughing

Please register in order to view this content

Thudley and Casey would be proud of those spoilers, only thing missing is a vague line about someone dying.