Y&R and B&B April (and late March) spoilers

• Members

Josh Griffith doesn't know how to write for them (or for anyone), so he just has them going around town and making announcements instead.  Next week, Tessa and Mariah will announce that they're ordering Thai food through Doordash.  The week after that?  The food was delicious, and they loved watching the first season of "The Gilded Age," too.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B - Sheila - week of April 11 - paraphrased/summarized.

Remember that vague undated spoiler that was released earlier:
"A powerful bond is formed
during a chilling near-death experience."
We had guessed that might be about Steffy or Finn.
But nope. It is about Sheila.

Sheila is in self-preservation mode. She sneaks into Steffy's hospital room and uses her knowledge as a former nurse to to assess the seriousness of Steffy's condition – and its possible impact upon Sheila.

Trigger warning: Caution, self-harm is discussed.  If this is potentially triggering for you, please seek support from a supportive loved one or a hotline.

I will give the needed info here:
List of international suicide hotlines
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/suicide/suicide-prevention-hotlines-resources-worldwide

Taylor is all concerned about the grief Sheila is experiencing about the death of Finn, and is of course unaware that Sheila caused it.
Sheila goes up on the roof of the hospital to possibly (WARNING) jump off.  Taylor follows her and tries to talk her off the ledge.  

Note that the SOD article does NOT give any suicide trigger warnings.
Instead, SOD has a big headline in all caps "Sheila is suicidal"
with a picture of Sheila standing on the edge of the rooftop, with Taylor trying to talk to her.  I will not post the picture here.

After Kimberlin describes the storyline, supervising producer Casey Kasprzyck gives humorous anecdotes about filming the scene on the studio rooftop. 

Neither B&B nor SOD gave any suicide hotline info.

From the daily spoilers, it is obvious that Sheila survives
but still, the article does not say she survives, so it could be triggering.

(I wonder if the televised rooftop episodes will have the appropriate suicide hotline information PSA at the end?)

Here are *only* the Sheila daily spoilers, to give more context for her storyline:

Monday 11 April: Sheila warns/threatens Thomas to keep his mouth shut and stay quiet about her secret.

Tuesday 12 April: Taylor makes a valiant attempt to talk Sheila off the ledge.

Wednesday 13 April: 
A powerful bond is formed during a chilling near-death experience.
A terrifying situation bonds Sheila and Taylor.

Thursday 14 April:
Bridget gives Liam positive news about Steffy's condition.
Sheila panics when she realizes her fate lies in Steffy's hands.

Friday 14 April: Taylor makes a shocking statement about Sheila to Ridge.

Week of 11 April - no date listed:
Sheila finally receives what she's always dreamed of having.

Monday 18 April: Steffy wakes from her coma, but will she remember who pulled the trigger?

Week of 18 April - no date listed: 
Ridge and Taylor disagree about Sheila's place in their lives.

__

(full list of all the B&B daily spoilers with *all* the characters will be in a separate post.)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

B&B Bridget update:

Thursday 31 March: Ashley Jones appeared as Bridget in a phonecall to Brooke, She said she was not in New York, and that she is currently working out of University Hospital in Los Angeles for a while to help with restructuring and shortages.

According to SOD Coming and Goings, Ashley Jones will indeed be sticking around as Bridget.

Thursday 7 April:  Bridget is on the scene when Steffy is brought to the hospital, and becomes Steffy's doctor.

Bridget storyline for week of 11 April (paraphrased): Steffy is in critical condition. Bridget struggles to keep her emotions in check because this patient is someone she has known all her life.  Bridget has slim hope. Steffy is not responding and there is nothing more that can be done medically.

From the daily spoilers: Thursday 14 April:  Bridget consoles a heartbroken Liam with positive news about Steffy's condition.

B&B Deputy Police Chief Bradley Baker:
Friday 8 April: Actor Dan Martin returned in his role
as Deputy Police Chief Bradley Baker, arriving at the hospital to begin his investigation into the shootings.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

B&B: Brad Bell interview in SOD about Finn's death.  How he decided, his rationale, his thoughts on the viewers, etc.
The whole interview will probably be on the SOD website soon.

For now, here are a few spoilery tidbits from Brad about Steffy:

Liam/Hope/Steffy: Some unexpected drama will come out of all this with these characters - a new chapter with Finn's death. "It's going to be very unexpected, very original, very fresh and new."

As Steffy mourns the loss of her husband Finn... Liam, Bill, Taylor, and Ridge will be by her side.

In time, Steffy will get through this. It will be a sad chapter and then out of the darkness comes the light. A romance is in her future. Something that's quite unexpected.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

B&B daily spoilers (Cable guide with a few SOD tidbits)
(for ALL the characters)

Monday 11 April 2022

Sheila warns/threatens Thomas to keep his mouth shut and stay quiet about her secret.

Brooke, Ridge and Taylor have an unexpected moment of peace and understanding.

-- -- --

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Taylor makes a valiant attempt to talk Sheila off the ledge.

The Forresters rally around Steffy as she lays unconscious in the hospital.

-- -- --

Wednesday 13 April 2022

An emotional Hope encourages Steffy to fight for her life. Hope gives props to Steffy for all the goodness she's brought to her life.

A terrifying situation bonds Sheila and Taylor. A powerful bond is formed during a chilling near-death experience.

-- -- --

Thursday 14 April 2022

Bridget consoles a heartbroken Liam with positive news about Steffy's condition.

Sheila panics when she realizes her fate lies in Steffy's hands.

-- -- --

Friday 15 April 2022

Ridge vows to bring those responsible for hurting his family to justice.

Taylor makes a shocking statement about Sheila to Ridge.

-- -- --

Week of 11 April - no date listed:
-Sheila finally receives what she's always dreamed of having.

-- -- --

Week of 18 April - no date listed:
-Ridge and Taylor disagree about Sheila's place in their lives. 
-Carter and Quinn share an unexpected moment. 
-A shocking twist in Steffy's recovery occurs.

-- -- --

Monday 18 April 2022 (TVGuide magazine)
Steffy wakes from her coma, but will she remember who pulled the trigger?

-- -- --

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Brad says: The REAL twist - Zende is Sheila's son.

That's far too extreme for B&B! The show does have some limits! I've never really forgiven the show for ruining Maya right after they finally figured out what to do with her after languishing for years. Scheming Maya/Rick were fantastic. That and letting RE simply vanish - Nicole had so much promise.

• Members

Quarter sighting yay.  I liked these two together, although I don't see how the show could ever revisit them, well in good taste that is.  This is probably nothing more than them supporting the Forresters.

Diamond White's hair...hmm.

And of course thank you for the Sheila spoilers.

• Members

My thoughts:

I still hate Sheila. But I don't want anyone to do self-harm and I'm glad that is averted - I don't want to see that in my afternoon entertainment.

On the other hand, a random speculation: Sheila might be pretending to wish to jump, in order to get sympathy from Taylor.  That was NOT in the article.  The article makes it sound real. But anything is possible.

I'm really annoyed that Sheila will probably get away with the shootings, *if* Steffy gets amnesia about the day of the shooting.  Sigh.  I don't know what "everything Sheila ever wanted" is.  Friendship with Taylor?  Does Taylor give Sheila access to Hayes?  Yuck. I hate all this. I hate the character of Sheila and I just want her gone from the show. 

I know they had to write in JMW's maternity leave, but this is all just weird.

Eric Forrester and Jack Finnegan have not yet been spoiled, but I assume they appear? 
12 April "The Forresters rally around Steffy as she lays unconscious in the hospital."  That probably includes Zende who brings Paris. Maybe Eric appears then.

Paris last appeared on March 15 with short hair.
Paris’ hair - I see from Diamond White's instagram that she changed her hairstyle in February.
https://www.instagram.com/ohitsjustdiamond/
I think she looks great.

For storylines, I am curious about whatever Brad Bell was hinting about with this:
"Steffy will get through this. It will be a sad chapter and then out of the darkness comes the light. A romance is in her future. Something that's quite unexpected." 
Is there a new male or female character cast as her lover ? Or does Steffy have romance with an existing male or female character?  Or is this all a dream?  Does Steffy wake from a 2-year coma and meet a new man who looks like Finn?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Y&R week of 11 April: Victoria continues her scheme to oust Ashland, despite any *potential* feelings...

Review - week of 4 April:  

Victoria and Adam had agreed to a scenario.

Victoria told Ashland she believes he really did have cancer. And then she suggested to Ashland that maybe Adam was the culprit - perhaps Adam had manufactured fake medical records showing Ashland never had cancer.

By suggesting these things to Ashland, Victoria's secret hope was that Ashland would decide to hack into Adam's computer and plant false evidence that Adam had created false medical records.

To simplify: Victoria hoped that Ashland would create false proof that Adam had set up Ashland. Then they would catch Ashland doing this, as a way to oust Ashland.

Adam was out of the office when he got a notification that someone was trying to hack into his computer - which meant that Ashland had taken the bait. So then Adam immediately remotely turned off some security thing so that Ashland could more freely mess with Adam's computer. Then Ashland planted some fake info into Adam's computer and took photos of it.

Spoilers - week of 11 April, paraphrased/summarized:

Victoria had discussed this plan with Ashland to expose Adam as the man who manufactured fake medical records.

However, even though Ashland now has the "evidence" against Adam, Ashland now seems to be waffling about following through with exposing Adam.  Ashland now seems to want Victoria to skip the plan, and instead simply leave town with him.

Victoria begins to wonder if Ashland is ruthless, but at the same time really does love her?

Victor, Nikki, and Nick meet with Victor and she gives them an update. Victor says Ashland loves only himself. Victoria retorts that Nikki loved Victor even when he was doing his worst ruthless stuff.

Victoria's family is worried that she might still have feelings for Ashland. However, Victoria declares that it doesn't matter if she still loves Ashland or not – she is still completely committed to ousting him from the business.

Victoria now has to decide what is best for her personal life - life with Ashland or without him?
Either way, she will still oust him from the business.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Y&R week of 11 April: Diane and the Abbotts (summary)

At the Abbott mansion, Jack tells Traci, Ashley, and Billy that Diane is still alive. Ashley suggests protecting Kyle by not telling him about Diane. But Jack knows that Diane will find a way to reach to Kyle first, if she can. Traci points out that it is better that Kyle hear it from Jack and not from Diane. 

Meanwhile Diane arrives in Genoa City and gets a room at the Grand Phoenix. Diane is wearing a hat that partially obscures her face.  From the preview clip, it seems Phyllis is not at the hotel registration desk when Diane arrives.

Edited by janea4old