Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The baby switch was a great catalyst for Lexie. What better motivator than the love of a child? It made for a pretty organic transition, I thought.

What about Michael Michele for nu-Lexie?

Edited by KLN

• Members

Translation: she and several of her classmates are involved in a call girl ring headed by her school's headmaster.

If she were up for working on soaps, I'd cast Jasmine Guy (a.k.a. Whitley Gilbert-Wayne, "A Different World") as nuLexie.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I distinctly remember her personality changing immediately. My memory has her being underhanded and devious starting in 1996, long before the baby switch. Would be weird if she wasn't, because the distance between '96 and '00 was a lot for me at that age, and it always stuck with me.

• Members

The most devious thing I remember Lexie doing in the 90's was lusting after Jonah. 

In 1997, after Kristen had her downfall, I remember there was a scene where Kristen warned Lexie not to judge her because Stefano would eventually destroy her too. At that point Lexie was a saint and judged her for what she'd done to John and Marlena.

It wasn't until later, when Stefano switched Lexie and Hope's babies, that Lexie really went bad. She did everything to keep Hope from taking her son, even turned her back into Gina. It was a great catalyst.