Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soap opera Royalty

Featured Replies

  • Member

Two more:

Felicia the Aztec princess, General Hospital

Count Antony DiMera, Days of Our Lives

  • Replies 18
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member
6 hours ago, Franko said:

Two more:

Felicia the Aztec princess, General Hospital

Count Antony DiMera, Days of Our Lives

I forgot Antony was a count! And wasn't there a relative of Eugene that was a countess and had a lion? Or is my brain making that up? I feel like there was definitely a big cat at some point. 

 

  • Member
13 hours ago, Marissa Gallant said:

I forgot Antony was a count! And wasn't there a relative of Eugene that was a countess and had a lion? Or is my brain making that up? I feel like there was definitely a big cat at some point. 

 

Leticia Bradford played by Ruth Buzzi.I don't think she was royalty. Anna also fell for Prince Nicky.

Days of Our Lives - Season 18 : News Photo

  • Member
44 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

Leticia Bradford played by Ruth Buzzi.I don't think she was royalty. Anna also fell for Prince Nicky.

Days of Our Lives - Season 18 : News Photo

Thank you! I thought I was imagining that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.