Y&R/B&B September/Early Fall Spoilers

• Members

From SoapDirt, read at your own risk of boredom:

Y&R

• Genoa City’s media wars heat up as Victor, Nick, Billy, Adam and Sally make their moves against each other but the consequences of their actions  will be heartbreaking for one couple!
  • Victoria prepares for her upcoming nuptials, but Ashland may have some sneaky plans up his sleeve before the day comes! Can Victor & Billy save her before it’s too late?
  • Adam and Sally mix business with pleasure as they weave a tangled web as they practice to deceive together. However a major curveball is headed Adam’s way as the anniversary of Delia’s death approaches…….
  • A jealous Sharon demands to know where she and Adam stand but an angry Rey will put Sharon in her place!
  • When Abby longs for Chance and Devon longs for his son, the pair will make a shocking move leading to a twisted quadrangle developing!
  • Mariah is still haunted from her kidnapping, and her sanity unravels! Can she find a way to keep herself together?
  • Jack and Phyllis will do serious soul searching together confessing their secret feelings for each other!

B&B:

• Sheila blackmails Jack to become her henchman as schemes to get Hayes and conquer the Forresters!
  • Steffy and Finn’s relationship collapses when Steffy realizes she cannot trust Finn at all and prepares to leave him!
  • Carter & Quinn receive a shocking indecent proposal to continue their affair! Will they follow up?
  • Finn finds Paris a breath of fresh air and is drawn into compromising himself!
  • Liam and Hope are dismayed by an unwelcome house guest’s arrival!
  • Ridge and the Logan sisters are not safe as a bloodthirsty Sheila vows to take them out! 

And SOD’s fall previews:

Amanda
Sutton fights back.
Amanda sets out to make Sutton pay for her father's death

Kyle & Summer
As previously announced .. Kyle & Summer will return for a visit in October

Victoria & Ashland
Victor continues his investigation of Ashland's past
Phyllis will aid Nick in the investigation
Lily worries about Billy's relationship with Victoria
There ends up being more questions than answers.
Victoria begins to wonder how much she really knows about her future husband.

Chelsea, Adam & Sally
Sally has her eye on Adam
Victor warns Adam not to take his eyes off Chancecomm
Chelsea is keeping her eye on Adam
Adam keeps an eye on Sharon & Chelsea

Abby, Devon & Mariah
Abby's family supports her.
Amanda supports Devon in his attempt to figure out what role he will play in Dominic's life
Mariah "shocks" Tessa with a life changing suggestion.
Sharon & Rey stand by Mariah

Phyllis, Jack & Nick
Jack turns to Phyllis & Lauren for support
Jack's feelings for Phyllis will impact Phick

Nate & Elena
Balancing their personal & professional lives isn't easy

quinn/carter/eric:
we're moving into a new chapter with quinn, carter and eric. it hasn't ended yet. we have a new twist coming this fall which should raise a lot of eyebrows, a story I think maybe you've never seen before in daytime. it will be controversial

hope/liam
there's a mysterious person headed their way which is going to add some great challenges to their young marriage and family. it will be a bit of a shocker. they have been happy since liam has been freed from jail but there is more drama around the corner, some very interesting family drama involving a character that will return to the show

sheila/steffy/jack/finn:
sheila is determined be a part of the family and steffy is equally determined to have sheila gone. steffy's marriage to finn is being put to the test. as much as steffy despises finn's birth mother, she loves him. the viewers also know that jack is finn's biological father, and it's great to have another secret lingering out there. sheila will use that to have leverage and power over jack who is in love with li, and he doesn't want that secret to ever get out. thus, sheila comes in locked and loaded in many different ways

zende/paris
paris will have a few men who are interested in her — zende, of course, and others. we're gearing up for a great new chapter and a new story for diamond white that will involve finn, steffy, and a few other characters

thomas
thomas gets a love interest

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I cannot believe they are still dragging out this Amanda/Sutton story. I guess I *can* believe it, it’s JG, but what?!?! I thought they had actually cut their losses. And where’s Imani?

So Abby and Devon are in the offing, about a decade too late?

The B&B spoilers are utterly predictable.

• Members

Devon has a past of being a serial cheater so I guess it’s in character? Either way it does seem overkill. 

I thought the Sutton story was over with it but guess they are going to get a resolution out of it? This story already feels DOA. 

Devon & Abby have been teased for years ever since Rylan was in the role so yes a decade too late. 

Sharon gets put in her place? Jealous of Adam? I hate that Sharon is unstable and in toxic relationship town again. Her marriage with Rey has been nothing but mistrust and arguments. Ugh. 

B&B’s spoilers are indeed ridiculous and predictable. Believe it or not the Hope/Liam spoiler actually slightly grabbed my interest.  I do wonder who this mysterious character/unwelcome house guest is. The fall SOD preview mentions “a character who returns to the show” which could mean anything. Maybe it is one of Sheila’s daughters? 

New love interest for Thomas lol maybe he can finally find the right guy since Vinny went off the deep end.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Please make it stop! I actually heard Billy talking about journalism as though he had some knowledge of the subject.

Does anybody find this interesting or believable?

Big brave men rescue damsel in distress.

By stating (from a table from Society) in no uncertain terms that she will make Sutton pay for her father's death.

• Members

I don't want Bryton with Melissa Ordway, who cannot act, but I support it only because it makes no sense Devon would give Abby his child. At least if they end up together he can be a father to his son. Also very worried about whatever B&B is going to do with Paris. I like that they've been writing for Paris and I think Diamond White is great, but there is no winning if Finn cheats on Steffy with Finn. Steffy is the star of the show and that would ruin the character of Paris and write her into a corner. I hope it doesn't go beyond Steffy misunderstanding their friendship.