Tune In Alert: Emotional Storyline Kicks Off for Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes on ‘Days of our Lives’

Errol

• Webmaster
Bill Hayes, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Doug Williams, Julie Williams, Days of our Lives, DAYS, DOOL

Tune In Alert: Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes tease a "shocking, intriguing, exciting… a must see!” storyline on "Days of our Lives," kicking off today, September 1. Find out what to expect.

Note: The post Tune In Alert: Emotional Storyline Kicks Off for Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes on ‘Days of our Lives’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the new Doug and Julie storyline starts a few episodes later than what they had tweeted.  I think the Hayes had the wrong airdate -- but not their fault. The Hayes would have posted the airdate on their script covers.  But I think the airdate was changed after that taped. The show rearranged some things.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Is there any indication of what this story will actually be ABOUT?

I do not want to see an Alzheimers story for Doug, a plot involving a guaranteed terminal illness, or anything idiotic like devil possession, clones, alien abduction, etc. Knowing Ron, anything socially relevant will be a failure, and anything sci-fi based will just be STOOPID and offensive.