Spend ‘A Little Daytime Drama’ with Soap Alums Jen Lilley, Ryan Paevey and Linda Dano in their New Hallmark Channel Movie

• Webmaster
Jen Lilley, Ryan Paevey, Days of our Lives, General Hospital, Hallmark Channel, A Little Daytime Drama

Tune In Alert: Watch Jen Lilley, Ryan Paevey and Linda Dano in a behind-the-scenes look at life on the set of a soap opera in the Hallmark Channel original movie "A Little Daytime Drama."

Note: The post Spend ‘A Little Daytime Drama’ with Soap Alums Jen Lilley, Ryan Paevey and Linda Dano in their New Hallmark Channel Movie appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

While not a big Jen Lilley as Maxie fan, I did thoroughly enjoy her as Teresa on Days. I have to disagree with anyone that says Ryan Paevey hasn't improved. He does a decent job in his Hallmark appearances. The best part of this movie for me, though, was seeing Linda Dano in a meatier role than her previous foray. The three of them work well together, and if Hallmark is wise, they'll use Ms. Dano more often.

Lilley and Paevey have become staples in Hallmark movies for a reason. Both have come a long way from their earlier performances and I didn't think I would have said that five years ago.