Expanded Library of Full Episodes of ‘The Young and the Restless’ and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Available on Paramount+

• Webmaster
Paramount Plus, Paramount+, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Young and the Restless

An expanded library of full episodes of "The Bold and the Beautiful" and "The Young and the Restless" is available on Paramount+. Find out how to subscribe.

The post Expanded Library of Full Episodes of ‘The Young and the Restless’ and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Available on Paramount+ appeared first on Soap Opera Network.

Read More

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote:
In a statement, a spokesperson for Paramount+ tells Soap Opera Network, “Paramount+ subscribers will have the same access to daytime dramas like ‘The Young and the Restless’ and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ as they did with CBS All Access.” This means subscribers are able to view full episodes of “Y&R’s” current 48th season and select episodes of “B&B” from its first season through its 26th season, and full episodes from season 27 onward. Currently, there are just over 100 episodes of “Y&R” and nearly 3,000 episodes of “B&B” available to view on Paramount+.
End quote.

To clarify:
Y&R has the current season, plus the classic episodes that aired during the pandemic break of Summer 2020.

****Edit with second clarification:

The Y&R classics from Summer 2020
are only available if ...

.... if you purchase Paramount Plus as an add-on to Amazon Prime, and then watch while logged into Amazon Prime.

But if you buy Paramount Plus directly from Paramount Plus, you cannot see the Y&R classics.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I can't get paramount plus to work on my old computer. (CBS All Access stopped working in October 2020 for old computers like mine, and paramount plus won't play either.)
So I discontinued my paramount plus/ CBS All Access subscription.

I had to subscribe to Amazon Prime because I don't have a car and don't want to take taxis/ubers with strangers during the pandemic, so I get everything delivered.

I pay an add-on to Amazon Prime to get Paramount Plus.

Once subscribed, I searched Amazon Prime for this:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k="young+and+the+restless+season"

And it showed me all the seasons available.
Season 48 is the current season (Sept 2020 - Sept 2021), all of the current season is available.

All the other seasons contain only one or two or three episodes, and they are the classic epis that aired last year.

I just checked this site:
https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/

And it shows season 48.

It used to be, if you clicked the current season number, there would be a dropdown menu for older seasons, but that's not showing on my ancient desktop computer.

But it might work with an app on a phone maybe?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well, I don't know what Amazon Prime is doing, but I'm subscribed to Paramount Plus/CBS All Access and when you search Young and the Restless on their main site, you only get the current season to watch. I've gone all the way back and it only shows to when they resumed production in September.

• Members

Right, I added onto my above post to say just that.

B&B works with a dropdown for other seasons here

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/

But Y&R has only the current season here:

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/

That's always how it was on CBS All Access, because Brad Bell allows B&B to show many seasons, but Sony allows Y&R to have only the current season available.

Maybe it's a glitch that Amazon Prime's paramount plus still has the Y&R Classics?

----

Edit to add

I'm going to go back and edit my first post on this thread to clarify,

that the Y&R classics from Summer 2020
are only available if ...

.... if you purchase Paramount Plus as an add-on to Amazon Prime, and then watch while logged into Amazon Prime.

But if you buy Paramount Plus directly from Paramount Plus, you cannot see the Y&R classics.

Edited by janea4old