‘AMC’s’ Eva LaRue Adopts Dog Owned by Late Ex-Husband, John Callahan

• Webmaster
Eva LaRue, All My Children,

“Welcome to the family, Cali!” shared Eva LaRue (ex-Dr. Maria Santos Grey, “All My Children”) in an Instagram post announcing that she has adopted Cali, the dog belonging to her late ex-husband, John Callahan (ex-Edmund Grey, “AMC”), who died last month after suffering from a massive stroke.

“Wasn’t looking to add another thing that poops to the household, but she was John’s baby, and I know she’ll be just what God ordered to help us heal and vice versa. Rest peacefully John, I promise she’s in good hands,” LaRue posted.

“We are extremely saddened and distraught over the loss of John.  He was my great friend, co-parent and an amazing father to Kaya,” said LaRue of Callahan in a statement shortly after his passing. “The absence of his bigger than life, gregarious personality will leave a hole in our hearts forever. Words cannot express the shock and devastation we are feeling at this time. The Yankees just lost one of their greatest fans.”

Callahan was just 66 years old.

Below you can view a few photos of LaRue with Cali as shared on Instagram.

The post AMC’s’ Eva LaRue Adopts Dog Owned by Late Ex-Husband, John Callahan appeared first on Soap Opera Network.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic