Episode From the 70's. Most likely 1975 or so

• Members

I think I have talked about this here in the past but does any AW veterans out here recall an episode that Pat Randolph was run over by a car? I am sure if there is an episode no one has that footage..  A hit and run.  It was a deliberate act of someone trying to run her over.  I believe it was probablly Olive?  I must have been in maybe 1st grade/ kindergarden at this time and watching with mom and older sisters as they were glued to the tv watching AW. I remember I believe seeing this.  It was almost scary but I guess when you are 5 and seeing this it would be.  The scene was a real locale like a strip mall.  I believe I remember it looked like a Ford Rust colored car that tried to run her over and seeing Pat with a bandage on her forehead.  Can anyone recall this and was it Olive that tried to run her over?  Was she even on the series at this point? I remember so many episodes like this vivid memories like when Dennis and Jamie found Rocky dead and Ada finding out Gil was dead

Even a better question. Can someone explain why I cant ever post to the AW forum and always just comes back to the main forum of cancelled soaps? so annoying

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow, so I was even younger than I thought during this.  I must have been about 4 years old and remember this... No wonder why I ended up loving the show so much..   So it is not some mix up in my head?  Who was driving the car, Bernice?  Am I correct that it was at night in some parking lot where she was run down?  

Can you also help with this question as to why I can't get this to post in the AW forum and it is just under the main Cancelled Soap portal?  Thanks

• Members

I don’t think it was any character that hit Pat, just some random motorist. And I’m not sure about the location. The 1972 synopses on AWHP would have the answer.

As for the AW forum and thread, I’m not having any problem with it. We all should still be able to post in it.