LATEST RATINGS: March 23-27, 2020

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As we mentioned before, in spite of a weekly rebound due to a lack of preemptions, Y&R is the only soap down YOY in total viewers and the two most important demos at a time when the other soaps are hitting multi-year highs. It’s telling. The margins have tightened.

Interesting that GH is seeing the biggest boost. Maybe putting the Strahan show on hiatus for pandemic coverage helped.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I would have thought B&B would have done better...how weird that they went down in some things rather than up?  With Y&R giving it a better lead-in within alot of markets.  Those numbers for them are stinky.  

• Members

I've never watched GH but from what I've read the Strahan/Sarah show is doomed anyway.  Any lead-in GH could have gotten would have been better.  I don't get the magic with Strahan.  I would bet Sarah will end up on the View again.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Webmaster

You know, I didn't think about it when I was putting the data together. That is significant. 

Hoda & Jenna had 409,000 viewers in W18-49 for the week of March 16-20, 2020, +62% over the year ago

For the week of March 23-27, 2020, the show was up 57% over the year ago but down from the week ago.

• Errol unpinned this topic