DAYS: "Riverdale" actress Madchen Amick on "Days" in 1988 U/5 role

• Members

"RIVERDALE" ACTRESS MADCHEN AMICK ON "DAYS" IN 1988...POSSIBLY HER FIRST-EVER ROLE!

Please register in order to view this content

I've been updating the 1988 scene-by-scene logs this month. I just finished 8/4/88. There were a lot of U/5s in the episode, so I checked to see if I happened to have the parking clearance which lists all the actors. I did, and when looking through the list noticed that Madchen Amick played Guest # 1 at Eve's party in Shane's Living Room. This 1988 "Days" appearance pre-dates all of Amick's credited roles on IMDB. Amick is currently appearing on "Riverdale." Her newly-found "Days" appearance has been added to the all-time "Days" cast list at my "Days" website. This scene also happens to be the same scene where Scott Reeves (Jake) made his first "Days" appearance..

Pictured: Amick in the 8/4/88 "Days" episode; and in a recent publicity shot for "Riverdale." Below: The parking clearance list for Episode # 5799, which aired August 4, 1988.

Edited by JAS0N47

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Through library research. Unfortunately those lists have sporadic coverage, so not all the days are available. It would be nice if "Days" would provide me with all of those copies, so more unknown U/5s who became famous could be found in their records!