October 21, 20196 yr Member Just now, Darn said: Does the timeline for Abe and Tamara Price to actually have had a child together match up? How did she exit the show? I think it does. Tamara was on the show briefly from 1986-87. I'm not really sure how she left but I think it was very abrupt.
October 21, 20196 yr Member 16 hours ago, Sindacco said: No, that is something SOD made up. The show has never said Tamara is dead. Good to know. I just don't recall the soap ever explaining why she wasn't there for Lani and the baby saga but eh, minor quibble of mine. And of course it's possible I missed a brief mention of her. Just now, AbcNbc247 said: I think it does. Tamara was on the show briefly from 1986-87. I'm not really sure how she left but I think it was very abrupt. Yeah it fits, for a change.
October 21, 20196 yr Member 20 minutes ago, KMan101 said: Yeah it fits, for a change. Agree. Much easier accepting Abe and Tamara having a child together than AMC's Tad and Hillary having one (Damon) sometime after they had split up and left Pine Valley separately.
October 21, 20196 yr Member 7 minutes ago, Khan said: Agree. Much easier accepting Abe and Tamara having a child together than AMC's Tad and Hillary having one (Damon) sometime after they had split up and left Pine Valley separately. lol!!! so true! (and didn't they even basically refuse to bring back Hillary? When the actress was more than willing? Did she cameo? I don't think she ever did but I could be wrong. I tend to block out some things I don't like and forget other details, lol) They should have just recast Finn as Jamie. 29 minutes ago, Darn said: Thanks @AbcNbc247 and @KMan101 Welcome!! I know, it's kind of shocking that it fits the timeline. But if so, then shouldn't she be aged about 10 years like everyone else? LOL! Edited October 21, 20196 yr by KMan101
October 21, 20196 yr Member 41 minutes ago, KMan101 said: (and didn't they even basically refuse to bring back Hillary? When the actress was more than willing? Correct. Carmen Thomas, who lives in L.A., was willing to return for the reveal. (AMC, by that point, had relocated to California). Instead, they brought in Robert Curtis-Brown (ex-Alec Kendall, SFT) to play Hillary's husband/Damon's stepfather, Paul Miller. Realistically, Lani should be one or two years younger than Eric and Sami, for example. Then again, Lucas should be at least three years OLDER than Sami, so who knows anymore? I seriously can't with DAYS and their refusal to age characters appropriately. Edited October 21, 20196 yr by Khan
October 25, 20196 yr Member On 10/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, Khan said: Realistically, Lani should be one or two years younger than Eric and Sami, for example. Then again, Lucas should be at least three years OLDER than Sami, so who knows anymore? I seriously can't with DAYS and their refusal to age characters appropriately. That's not even mentioning the fact that the conception of Belle was the reason why teenage Sami started her rebellion and she also ended up kidnapping baby Belle and Belle's now a mother to a 20-something Claire? How old is Sami exactly? I really wish soaps would stop SORAS-ing characters so majorly. I really like the fact that they kept Will's aging on the show somewhat true to what his actual age should be irl (though that was probably down more to the producers not wanting to prematurely age Sami).
October 25, 20196 yr Member 1 hour ago, te. said: How old is Sami exactly? When Ali Sweeney came on in 1993 Sami was supposed to be 16. I don't know though if they played with her age at all when they started aging Will.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.