LATEST RATINGS: July 15-19, 2019

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I noticed on other message boards people asking what storylines are going on with Y&R?  It looks like no one is answering and some say there isn't anything going on.  When I stopped watching it was Adam wants Chelsea, Adam wants Connor and Christian, Adam wants Dark Horse, it was kind of insinuated that Adam also wanted Sharon.  Kyle bends down to Lola.  Tracy was daydreaming about her book.  That was kind of it.  I saw the first couple of days of Stafford and wasn't that impressed....I didn't really watch back when she was on the first time around.  I watched Y&R from around 1977 when I could understand some of what was happening (I was 7), and watched throughout the 80's and early to mid 90's but then fell off in the early 2000s...started again somewhat when I began working from home in 2013, but not daily.  So my exposure to Phyllis wasn't all that much...I tuned in some because I wanted to see how Abby was with Marcy Ryland....I really started watching daily when Gina Tognoni came on because I loved her as Dinah on GL.

It just seems recently (well when I have tuned in) - there isn't much happening.  I can't really name an interesting storyline.    And I feel weird about it because of KSJ - but the tribute was done well, and I would have been tempted to use it as a catalyst to solidify the Winters family.  I wondered if the actress who played Mamie is still around (I don't know)...and I wouldn't want it to feel like I was taking advantage of the situation in a wrong way.  But I feel like there could have been momentum if they had started a big story the week of his tribute. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Errol unpinned this topic