Days: June 3-7 weekly preview

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can someone tell me about this Xander guy? What purpose does he serve? What's his history on the show? Is he related to anyone? Has he had any romances? From what I can tell he seems to float in and out of the show every 6 months because he's hot.

EDIT:

I had to look up whether I was right about him coming in and out of the show. This is...ridiculous.

Telfer came to Days as Victor Kiriakis' nephew from his second brother Titus in March 24, 2015, but was soon let go from the soap in late 2015. He later returned again in September 2016 during a prison break storyline. His last air date was October 17, 2016. He returned once more in the May sweeps storyline in 2017. He returned to Days on September 25, 2017. On May 1, 2018 it was announced that Telfer would return to Days again as Xander. He returned on May 11th and left the role once again on June 12. On September 27, 2018 it was announced that Telfer would return once again to Days as Xander. He appeared from October 9-22.

On November 10, 2018 it was announced that Telfer would return yet again to the show making many guest appearances in the coming months of 2019. His first appearance was January 3 and appeared until the 28th. His second appearance started on April 29. Telfer returned once again in May 2019, this time on a contract basics.

Edited by Darn

• Members

And the truly puzzling part is, while he IS good-looking, I don't think he's good-looking ENOUGH to merit so many return appearances.  Honestly, DAYS has better looking men on their roster right now (although, between the bad hair and even worse wardrobe, I know that could be difficult to detect).

• Members

I’m only watching for Matt Ashford at this point. Everything else is so boring. Sad, because I liked Ron’s OLTL (only watched his GH for the 50th and Luke’s exit). I blame the lack of budget more than the writing for my lack of interest. 

It’s a soap. Not every character needs to be on full time. Villains work best when they come and go. Otherwise, they end up redeemed and neutered, like EJ, Sami, Nicole, Andre, Stefano in his twilight years...

• Members

Can you tell me more about him? Literally the only thing I can find out him is that he's related to Victor and that the actor has been been on and off the show a myriad of times over the last 4 years. What is his motivation? Does have any romantic interests? What drives his villainy?

• Members

I’ve only been watching again since January after a 6 year break so I can’t speak to his full history, but he’s Victor’s nephew and desperately wants his approval. He had a one night stand with Sarah Horton and the show seems to be going in a couple-y direction with them. He’s also partnered with Kristen. His villainy stems from trying to impress Victor. They’ve been fleshing out his backstory lately but in scenes with Maggie, so I haven’t been paying attention. His best stuff has been with Sarah, Leo, and Jack.