Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days: February 2019 Discussion Thread

I have no doubt Sony weighed in very heavily but Corday has always made excuses for his own behavior as well. He is a stunt queen going way back. If this lawsuit results in a more independent DAYS I'll believe his good intent when I see it.

I'm too sick today to get into the old ABC budget rumors and that's all they were, rumors. I'm sure someone else will though.

22 minutes ago, Vee said:

I'm too sick today to get into the old ABC budget rumors and that's all they were, rumors. I'm sure someone else will though.

Bah.

1 minute ago, Darn said:

Bah.

I believe the rumors were something to the affect that any profit that OLTL made (AMC made no profit with the LA Move) was given to GH

5 minutes ago, John said:

I believe the rumors were something to the affect that any profit that OLTL made (AMC made no profit with the LA Move) was given to GH

Thanks, JOHN (and not Vee)!

Sounds similar to how daytime's profits were funneled to primetime during the 80s.

11 minutes ago, Sindacco said:

This subject (Corday and Sony) deserves it's own thread...

Errol created a thread in the Breaking section. Ask to see if he'll move the replies?

3 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Errol created a thread in the Breaking section. Ask to see if he'll move the replies?

Thanks, I should have checked first but I rarely visit that section of the board.

I was never fascinated by Tom Casiello but this is worth noting:

On 2/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, John said:

Wasn't it said many times that Frank Valentini worked underbudget and that was the money that went to GH?

12 hours ago, Sindacco said:

Wasn't it said many times that Frank Valentini worked underbudget and that was the money that went to GH?

That was my understanding Yes

Caught up and Will and Sonny have zero chemistry. Any they had is long gone. The love scene was pathetic and rushed...not complaining since I think Will should be paired with someone else.....The slick back hairdo and the fat isn't helping Sonny at all. He was all covered up in sheets to hide the fat.

And Chandler....and that hot hairy chest.....yummmmmmmm

Edited by Soapsuds

9 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

The storylines are horrific.....don't care for any of them and the writers need to split up Will and Sonny for good. Put Will with someone else. 

31 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Caught up and Will and Sonny have zero chemistry. Any they had is long gone. The love scene was pathetic and rushed...not complaining since I think Will should be paired with someone else.....The slick back hairdo and the fat isn't helping Sonny at all. He was all covered up in sheets to hide the fat.

And Chandler....and that hot hairy chest.....yummmmmmmm

There was a lot going on yet it all felt rather blah.  The bad production values are such a hindrance. Nothing had any real stakes.

Wilson are so beyond played out at this point.  Don't care about Wilson, Chabby or Cin. giphy.gif