victoria foxton

Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

Screw Ciara saying she thought that if anyone would understand that Ben could overcome his mental illness, it would be Abby. Ben would work just fine as a character if they'd stop with all this nonsense.

9 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Screw Ciara saying she thought that if anyone would understand that Ben could overcome his mental illness, it would be Abby. Ben would work just fine as a character if they'd stop with all this nonsense.

Oh god, I haven’t even seen that yet. They are really pulling out a lot of cringe lines for this story. Wasn’t she just talking about standing up for abused women.

Paul Telfer is sort of verging on ‘90s Nick Carter hair. The body is stunning, needless to say. Great chest hair distribution as well.

16 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

LMAO that RC is all wet over this....LOLOLOL.....and this is what he promotes for the show...LOL   He already has a name for them like if there were going to be some gay couple...LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

19 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

LMAO that RC is all wet over this....LOLOLOL.....and this is what he promotes for the show...LOL   He already has a name for them like if there were going to be some gay couple...LOL

I'm curious to see how far he takes it. This is going to be a lot of queer baiting. I strongly doubt Days is really going there  Wouldn't mind if they did. This might be fun for awhile. Until they run it to the ground.DwHd3ZHVYAExFFx.jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

Leo lusting after a half naked Xander was the only interesting thing.  Everything else was boring.  Sonny ''hiding out'' with Will in public from Leo. While giving Will passionless  kisses  giphy.gif

Xander *fans self* hotness

Chad I am sick of. He sees Abby as a possession to "win" back. UGH 

Isn't Xander a wanted man? I'm surprised Victor hasn't turned him in

2 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Leo lusting after a half naked Xander giphy.gif

HElloooooooooooo....just admiring a piece of artwork.....LMAO

Only seen the first 5 min so far

I’m still amazed that Ciara can literally sit and listen to her cousin describe everything Ben has done including to her and STILL not get it. Gah this story is driving me crazy.

I just don't get why Abby gets a pass for all she did cause she was "sick" but yet Ben can't even get a job. Sure he murdered people, but so did "Abby" so being sick excuses one not the other, WHAT??

You can’t think too much about how mental illness is (mis)handled on this show. You’ll drive yourself insane (no pun intended) trying to find logic in it.

Thirsty Leo is fun, but this show still feels inert to me. 

2 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I’m still amazed that Ciara can literally sit and listen to her cousin describe everything Ben has done including to her and STILL not get it. Gah this story is driving me crazy.

But. He's. Changed. He's not that man any more. Don't you get it??? 🙄

Sonny: "We need to go somewhere private. Meet me at the park by the square." LMAO because no character ever goes there. It's just so private. 😂

LOL at Leo trying to get Xander to go gay for pay. I can't.