Days: 12/24/2018 Weekly Preview

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol at Abigail letting Gabi have it for keeping the secret about Charlotte's paternity. Maybe Chad will some emotion now that he finds out that Charlotte is really his daughter. The last time I remember him showing some real emotion was when he delivered her and held/talked to her in the cabin. And I had thought that maybe Will would dress up as Santa and go to the hospital during the Children's Annual Holiday party. 

• Members

i know that realistically Abby and Chad won't be leaving until at least 2020, but it's weird that she would leave when her dad is back from the dead and his death was the excuse for her obsession w/ EJ back in the day... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It looks like she will get to spend at least a little time with Jack before she leaves. Spoilers from soaps.com for the week of the December 31st say that Abigail will be reunited with Jack. Other spoilers from that week are Jennifer will try to get through to Jack, Eve/Xander will return that week,  Stefan will be arrested for espionage, and Hope will tell Ciara that Ben helped kidnap Gabi.

Archived