LATEST RATINGS: August 20-24, 2018

Toups

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes...when Will spoke at the wedding and then remembered his past.......I guess fans didn't want him with Sonny....LOL......but Marlena didn't get shot until Monday.....I guess Days will be lucky to return to the 1.7's they had .....Friday was the highest of the week with a 1.59 rating.....I am sure that number will increase on Monday but how many will watch for the rest of the week?

• Members

That's a decent increase for Days, for an entire week dedicated to John & Marlena's wedding.  Kristen...Meh--not a fan of RC's theatrical/over-the-top writing for her.

B&B up in HH, and all demos versus last year...So viewers tuned in for Lope's wedding, this time, and/or for Taylor (the cake fight with Brooke had the highest day of the week).

• Members

It was definitely the cake fight because that day rose 120k from the wedding day and then dropped 200k the next day after Taylor left and Lope had their honeymoon. They really need to bring back Hunter Tylo fulltime. The only good and interesting thing about the wedding was the cake fight.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived