Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Having to deal with an aggressive borderline psychotic parent who stalks you on social media, berates you and prefers your partner than her own child, gives him compliments and has never ever complimented you... is heartbreaking. 

I pray some of these days I get the courage to CUT her off completely from my life. How I survived that childhood is a miracle of itself. 

But... life goes on. 

• Members

I don't know if you've read this book but it comes highly recommended, and it's available in book, audio, and kindle formats.  The book is quite old, but still relevant, I think.

https://www.amazon.com/Narcissistic-Family-Diagnosis-Treatment/dp/0787908703/

ISBN-10: 0787908703

ISBN-13: 978-0787908706

This is one review that kind of sums up the situation:
https://www.amazon.com/review/RLHTZB3OF5DFB/

• Members

I took one just like... 15 minutes ago, what a coincidence, lol. And yes - it is life changing. I had stopped taking it for couple of weeks just because I was thinking maybe I don't need it anymore - and what a change. Worse sleep. And recently started getting the headaches I used to have BEFORE Mag-Gly. Now I'm back on it and just in 2-3 days - no more headaches.  

The other versions of magnesium don't work for me - oxide is the worst - it has so low bioavailability - just upsets my stomach - and most people take this and think they are taking magnesium.

I hope it helps - keep me updated!

Thank you.  I will look it up and maybe order it soon, when I have the time! Again - thank you for this. 

• Members
Hear no evil, speak no evil, and you'll never be invited to a party. 
Oscar Wilde

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The feeling of finally laying down in the bed under tons of blankets, putting on the earplugs and eye-covering, turning off the light and just... disappearing into a bliss of the night and dreams.

• Members

Fell very badly running to catch the metro... and now I'm bedridden. Both knees swell as hell and started hurting bad.  Horrible brutal bloody scrapes on both of them. My husband has to work tomorrow so I will have to Walk somehow with the dog at least two times till he comes back tomorrow. I will manage somehow. I have no alternative. He can't miss this thing at work.

And I don't want to go to a doctor... I hope by Tomorrow it's better so I don't have to go. I think they are just swollen from the fall and the worst pain is from the skinned wound.

Worst day ever. I am so soooo down. And the pain if this scrape is unbearable.

At least I didn't hit my head or anything worse.

• Members

Ouch, that sounds bad. 

You'll most likely be sore for a few days. Isn't there someone who can help you walking the dog? Hitting your knees like that will probably make it uncomfortable to walk at the very least.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Thank you for caring darling. Means a lot. I had a horrible night. One of the knees blew up so much I could hardly walk. Felt very stiff. The entire night I was woken up by the pain. 

But... Today as I managed to sleep a lot of it off in the end, I think I am better. The pain is less and the wound looks like it's healing fast. Even limping I managed to get the dog to poop... And now I only have one more going out with him just to pee and then my husband will be home and I won't move till Monday. I hope by then I am as good as new.

Thank you again. I hope you are having a great day.

Edited by Maxim