Y&R Vet Placed on Recurring

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It makes sense. He's practically recurring now, and other shows show that even recurring you still work.

Doug Davidson and Kristoff St. John are lucky they've survived so many writer changes. So was LeBlanc, until now I suppose. I wonder how offended he got. He's such a cheerleader/kiss up for the show.

• Members

I'd like Christine, Leslie and Michael to form a law firm - then bring in whichever character/actor is available to fill the lawyer role. The legal aspects of soaps has faded in importance and resonance over time. The Juliet settlement sessions were engaging, but that's been exception lately. Corporate legal stuff is, frankly, boring to watch and criminal trials are a bit of a joke, etc.

• Members

Christine's the DA right? It's hard to keep track.

Paul and Christine have not benefited from being in the roles they're in. They, to me, haven't existed as real characters in a VERY long time.

It's like when Kayla plays doctor on DAYS. It doesn't work because she's connected to so many people and while she tries to remain professional, it lacks any real connection. I know these characters need high profile jobs but eh ... I think for some characters it can work, but for these three, it doesn't.

Archived