• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Happy Birthday Robert Forester

[email protected]

DVD Guy!

I thought it was going to be fun for people to post. But, it definitely was NOT gibberish. As if a list of soaps could be gibberish! The very idea. You post lists all the time & people respect them. Other lists should be respected, too.

Edited by Donna B
add content

• Members

I have as my cover photo now my 3rd convertible. My first convertible was years ago, a British boxy yellow gold MGB. After it I had a black on black Volkswagen Cabriolet. I sold it for $4,000 when I was moving from Dalton, GA (carpet capital of the world & home of Lane Davies) to Brooklyn, NY. I knew I wouldn't be able to manage the upkeep in Prospect Heights. My partner there was the GL Editor at Soap Opera Digest & we lived by the subways & walking & on occasion a hired car. In 2005, we came home to Atlanta for Melissa to go to graduate school & we got one car to share between us. We took buses, too. When Melissa got finished with her PhD she got a job as a sociologist & bought me a 2007 Chrysler Plymouth PT Cruiser purple convertible. I was diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease in August 2012 but I had a long honeymoon. In 2017 they made me stop driving. We sold my last car this past February.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna B
Add.

• Members

I have a thing about otters. Of course, I like dogs & cats & birds, but I really have a thing about otters. This is a glazed ceramic of two otters that a potter did for me that is on an easel on my dresser.

This is a picture of me with one of the otters at the GA Aquarium, Brighton. My sister-in-law bought me the Behind-the-Scenes Otter Experience. And, this is

me at the otter enclosure at the Bronx Zoo. If I am around otters come around.

• Members

I have an otter hanging on my wall. I have two stuffed otters on my desk & dresser. I have a nightshirt "Otterly Exhausted". I have 2 otters on a coaster. I have 2 otters on a magnet. I have 2 notebooks that are clever otters. I have otters sticky notes. I have a mosaic otter. I have a white porcelain otter that goes on the tree at Christmas. My dresser also has a zen garden on it. I have umpteen otter tshirts and 2 pairs of otter leggings.

Edited by Donna B