DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

This week wasn't as good as the previous weeks.

AS is already getting on my nerves with her acting....LOL

In the recreated flashback scenes with Massey as Will, Sami and Lucas.....you could see Chandler Massey's pulse beating ....LOL....Will was already alive.....LOL...Nothing the actor could do about it because it was the way the scene was shot.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't know who that was, had to look her up

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah Sami is the one who first got me interested in Days years ago. Sami and Lucas as a pair in the 90s eps I saw were great together. Kate is one of my fave characters from the modern episodes I've seen.

• Members

Plenty of people didn't like Strasser's work. That's an odd comparison.

I think Alison Sweeney has her moments and has a lot of charisma - I thought she was very watchable through the '90s. I just don't think she's a great actress. 

• Members

Just seen Thursday's.

Loved Sami's scene at the graveyard, so well-acted. I'm here for Tripp too, so give me some more of him please. The Steve/Kayla/Tripp family seems interesting so I'm hoping to see more of them.

Hattie is such an over the top caricature and poorly-acted that it's impossible to take those scenes seriously. Which is a shame as I love Marlena. The Bonnie/Victor stuff is difficult to take seriously too, the Maggie character feels poorly-acted.

Chad had a bad week again, but I do really like him and Abi as a couple.

• Members

Starting watching this week's and...LOVE  Brady giving Nicole dust...not to mention SOME fire in her finally.

So far, so good on Sami.

So we have gone from doppelgangers to doubledrunks, have we? First time I haven't liked how Lucas looked so I am assuming that is an acting choice with the hair.

Good so far...onto Tuesday...

• Members

TUESDAY:

Drama all the way around.

Paul being 'no room in bed for the three of us' to Sonny was cold. But nice to see that drama between them finally.

Eric/Nicole scenes were great.

Bonnie is cray cray. lol.

So-so about the Lumi scenes which surprises me.

• Members

Seen Friday's.

Love Kate so much. The Kate/Sami relationship intrigues me, I don't know much about it. Liked the Andre/Kate scenes as well.

He is great looking and it's a plus that he can act. Claire and Theo are quite annoying (though Kyler Pettis is hot).

• Members

well, the above would explain Maggie. I couldn't understand her acting the way she did about Victor and "Adrienne". Seemed odd but now it makes sense. 

I agree that this week seemed all over the place with story. I hope with Nicole and Bonnie's stories wrapping up the show can move forward more fluidly. 

Archived