Big Brother Canada 5

NothinButAttitude

• Members

LOL. I agree about "chaotic game". I guess I should say she's wanted it to be her way but she hasn't been pushy. I'm probably not explaining it well, it's been a long day. But yeah, none of her targets have left and she hasn't actually pushed as hard as she could have, so I agree on that. She's actually done a pretty good job this season. It's honestly hers to lose IMO. She does need to stop talking. I think we're back on the same page ... lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish I was on BBCAN's production team b/c I'd be coming up with all kinds of tasks to keep her ass silent. From the silent game to wearing a muzzle... I'd have Ika doing it all to prevent from blowing up her game! 

I do wish that she would've flipped the vote back in week 2 with Dallas and kept him b/c since then, it's been harder for her to survive. Ika should've never allowed Dallas, Cass, or Gary to go on her watch as they were her parachutes and they were never targeting her. She should've been ditched the Core 6 alliance back in week 2. 

• Members

F--k you Neda! Im over her as of the last episode. You came for Ika Wong and you lost! LMAO at how loud the crowd was. That must have been heartbreaking for her. She looked like she wanted to cry on the inside

tumblr_oodm14MTBG1vz966fo1_400.gif
HAHA, she did end up crying

tumblr_inline_onwsdoey7W1ssaxlw_500.gif

I love that Queen Ika's vote sealed her fate

• Members

And now Sindy runs the risk of going up and out. The vets were so dumb to keep going after each other. They handed the game to meh newbies. Sindy, still happy you got rid of Neda?

Neda became a bitch in the house. No doubt. I'm still not going to celebrate because she ended up crying. I hope you don't go on a reality show and get treated like that by the audience. You can feel however you want but I can like Ika and still feel sorry for Neda that she let the arrogance go to her head. She doesn't deserve the hatred and vitriol directed towards her, JMO.

• Members

Neda going isn't what really did damage to Sindy's game. It was her allies--Bruno & Kevin. They should've never tossed HoH to Dillon failing to realize that they no longer had control over him. Sindy, much like Neda, never made any efforts with the newbies, so now her pleading to them to keep her is falling on deaf ears. Sindy only has herself to blame. 

Oh and William won the secret POV, which I am sure he'll use on Kevin next week when he's in peril. 

Please register in order to view this content

Of all the people to get the twist, they gave to dull a**, cock hungry William. I'm sure Demetres and Ika will be screwed by the twist. 

I hope that Ika is HoH this upcoming week, so that she can be safe from it's power. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ika is a G! She solidified herself as one of the all time BB legends across all series in the world. She is the baddest bitch in the house and she owns that sh-t. She keeps it real and isnt afraid to tell people her plans. The fact that she not olny managed to survive this week but got her closest ally was nothing short of amazing. She gives me LIFE

Kevin probably will go down as the player who made one of the dumbest decision this week. He was HOH last week and had Ika and Demi as his targets and they both survived. They betrayed him and he got a chance to put them both up again this week. What does he do? Use the veto to save Ika and now both are safe with him not able to play for HoH with 3 people gunning for him? He better win that veto

• Members

Kevin apparently won 8-1. 

Please register in order to view this content

Karen came in 2nd. 

Glad to hear that Ika and Demetres got all the praise and cheer from everyone as they were the fan favorites and best players this season. I'm sure all the cast this season (including fame-hungry Kevin) will be up the crack of their asses. 

Each passing season, my love for this show wanes. I'm already expecting BB19 to be absolute rigged sh-t.

• Members

I have to admit I never really had much use for Demetres, although I know that he probably helped Ika not be such an easy target for hate because fans enjoyed their showmance. But I wish he'd won for them when it counted. I also wish she hadn't been so needy around him. Anyway...I hope it works out for them.

I didn't mind Kevin so I'm not sorry he won, but I know many would disagree.

I wish Ika could've won, I will admit.

• Members

I wouldn't have an issue with Kevin winning had he not had production saving his ass numerous times throughout the season, and he actually played a decent game. Kevin's game was pure crap this season, and I grow tired of him, production, and alumni pumping him up to be a mastermind when he isn't at all. Kevin luckily stumbled into a win tonight b/c people felt Karen wasn't worthy (I did though). 

I'm gonna watch the finale to only see the praise Ika/Demetres gets, which I heard was very good. 

• Members

Once Karen said she was going to make sure she lost so that Ika and Demetres could win I think she gave away her chance. Maybe she was lying to them, but she didn't even want to make the final 2. 

I think Ika deserved to win, and the rest just didn't play good games. I wish Ika could have pulled out some comp wins.

Archived