Big Brother Canada 5

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Either that or he knows his appeal to gay men and uses what he has (I'm trying to remember if he went that far with that gay guy in his season, the one that pined for him). It's good strategy, at least until you get burned. Too bad they didn't leave the covers off...

• Members

He kissed Johnny early on and snuggled with him on BBCAN3, but once Pilar came in the pic, Johnny got cast aside. 

According to Kevin fans on Twitter, Kevin refers to himself as 'fluid' in his personal life, so this might not be strategy. He has been hanging with Gary all night and flirting with him. 

Please register in order to view this content

at you wanting them to leave the covers off!

This was a wild, first night of feeds. I think this cast might be a hybrid of BB6/BB9/BB10/BB11. This season is gonna be a trainwreck. 

Yep. That was harsh to watch, but Neda summed it up as a bit of karma to her self. She did kind of poach Jon when he was in a relationship. 

I never bought the good guy act with Jon. He always gave me frat boy, douche vibes. I know he has to be fuming though that she spilled all this in a semi-drunken stupor. 

• Members

I thought he was a big mess, sometimes decent at heart, but clearly a big mess. I was hoping they would make it work because they had ridiculous chemistry, but of course this is real life...as much as BB rarely seems like real life. 

Apparently she took her mic off assuming she wouldn't be heard. Oops. 

They're lucky this isn't BBUK as the producers would have him come into the house...

What do you think of Cassandra?

• Members

Well you know BBCAN considers itself as a hybrid of BBUS & BBUK, so you never know with them. Jon might show up in some capacity...

When it comes to Cass, I can't stand her. I find her highly overrated, and it showing this year in her gameplay.  She only got as far as she did b/c she was carried and saved numerous times by Tim. Even he (at times) wanted to drop Cass b/c of her stupid antics. The sh-t she does this season won't fly with the likes of Ika or Neda. Neda already loathes her and wants her gone. Sindy & Ika too. Oh and so does Bruno & Kevin. Gary is basically the only vet that wants her to stay at this moment, but even that can change. 

• Members

I never cared for her either. I thought she was very fake and too camera-aware. She was one of many reasons I lost interest in last season. 

I read about Ika and Neda having conflict but I guess they made up.

I always liked Sindy even though she was a bad player. I hope she's improved. 

• Members

Well Cass still plays up to the camera a bit this year, but everyone is too aware of her and are tired of her. Besides newbies Dillon & Karen, mostly everyone wants her gone. 

I think Ika/Neda somewhat fell out about the Jon situation, as Ika was shocked to hear everything last night when Neda told her. That's what some are speculating. I do know that they made up before entering the house, and that they did have a little spat over whether Mark or Demetres should go before the live eviction, but they are solid as far as I can see. I think these last 24hrs has solidified the two of them. 

With Sindy, she is still up to the same old tactics. I love Sindy too, but she hasn't learned much. She still talks too much. It's already caused a fight between her and Ika on last night's episode, but they were making up on feeds last night. Now these 2 did have bad blood going into the BB house according to BBCAN alums, Aneal (BBCAN1) and Sarah (BBCAN2). They seem like they are solid now after last night. Will it last long? We shall see... 

• Members

I'd say that was the best week of feeds on BBCAN3. It was funny how Sindy came back and immediately set the plan in motion after Jordan stupidly volunteered to go up. It was tense all that week b/c we didn't know that Bobby was willing to take a chance and keep Godfrey. That along with Bruno and Sarah questioning their own instincts on whether they could trust one another about flipping to save Godfrey when they were thinking the same thing the entire damn time. Luckily, Britt brought everything together by getting Sarah/Bruno on the same page for once, and strong arming Bobby to flip right before the live show. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This show is as boring as ever but the freakouts over Neda running that overrated camera whore Cassandra out and how it's all rigged for Neda are so much fun.

Please register in order to view this content

Neda is probably going to wish she hadn't come back.

• Members

Agreed on Neda. The bloom is off the rose on that one, so to speak. But Cass has no one to blame but herself. She played far too aggressively. Honestly, the vets need to work together. It's so dumb how they constantly target each other. DUMB. When Karen's in the final two I hope future returnees learn to work together for a few weeks. There's plenty of time for a bloodbath.

Not really getting into this season so far. I wish they had brought Godfrey back instead of Dallas (but thankfully he was sent packing quick, if this were the US version he'd have won the season), but I guess with Gary they met their quota for black men.

• Members

I'm glad that Neda has been exposed. She's suffering the same returnee curse that Frank, Nicole, and Boogie have suffered from--being hated the 2nd time around. While Cass is a b-tch, we know her for that. We know Ika for that. But they both own it. Neda is now being exposed for the phony that she is. 

But discussing tonight's episode, this has to be the most worthless hour of Big Brother in a LONG time. 

1. Was it necessary to lie the foundation that Cass was going? I'm sure anyone that is a fan in Canada watches feeds or looks at Twitter. Everyone knew Cass was going the second William didn't use veto on her. We didn't need 30 mins of watching her floppy ass campaign. 

2. The filler sh-t with William and Gary ... not needed. You could've put that mess on Monday's episode. 

3. Why not have everyone cast votes right there on the spot, so we could see how everyone voted TONIGHT?! Now all this voting crap is gonna suck up Monday's episode when we all know how most of the people voted. 

I'm betting money that Neda/Sindy/Bruno/Dillon/Em/Kevin all voted Gary/Dre. 
Ika/Demetres probably voted Dillon/Em.
Gary/Will/Dre/Karen probably voted some combo of Bruno/Kev/Dillon/Em. 

Just a damn waste...

4. Why instill a twist in the game that doesn't shift the f-cking power?! As much as I sh-t on Grodner, she would NEVER put a twist in the game if it didn't shift power. All the producers ought to be fired off this flop ass twist if Gary or Dre go home this week, which'll most likely happen. 

I feel like this twist was instilled to ensure Neda's allies make it a week further and everyone else be damned. 

Archived