HALLOWEEN Film Set For October 2018

Roman

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

None from what I have gathered so far. JC wants to start fresh....he said that he's spent the last 40 years complaining about how the other Halloweens were, and how much he disliked the Friday The 13th film series.....he said it was time to put his money where his mouth is. BUT.....there is one thing he doesn't have....The Late Debra Hill. She was the backbone for all his classics, and IMPO he hasn't had a great film since her passing. 

• Members

Only thing I'll say is that if it takes place after Halloween II then I need it to be a period piece. You can't do another sequel that ignored all the other sequels like H20 did since they already did that. I don't wanna see a present day sequel and them rope Jaime Lee Curtis in again to do another play on Laurie. It needs to be something that takes place between II and H20.

• Members

I didn't like that H20 ignored the sequels, but it was so good that I give it a pass for that. To be honest the only loss was Halloween 4 as 5 and 6 were terrible. One huge positive is that they're moving on from Rob Zombie's Halloween films. They were absolute garbage.

• Members

A script was written for H20 that tied all the films together....for some reason, that was scrapped and the decision was made to ignore 4-6, mainly from what I read because 5 & 6 did poorly.

I still have certain people I know still trying to tell me both his films were "great", "better than the first 2", "masterpieces". My response?

Please register in order to view this content

Archived