Happy New Year SON!!!!

Soapsuds

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy New Year everyone. Just got through watching some of the Kathy and Anderson New Year on CNN and her always delicious hatred for Ryan Seacrest. 

I hope all of you get through this year and get all the happiness you deserve. I hope we will all be safe and well. 

It's been nice to see some old posters come back, and to see the board feel less dead in recent months. I hope that continues as well. 

• Members

I was watching too and a pic of Anderson shirtless came up and Kathy went gaga over it...LOL. I had realized how hunky Anderson's soon to be hubby is. What's the story with Ryan and Kathy?

Yes, it was. It was especially nice to see Eric posting again. He is a FB friend but its nice to see him back.  I wish Dan R. would come back and post but I remember him telling me he was pretty much done with soaps at the time.

• Members

Most of the feud is a joke. It's not really serious. Love watching Anderson and Kathy. Far more entertaining than Rockin' New Years Eve on ABC. Jenny isn't really funny or entertaining anymore, and due to all the botox and work done she can barely speak so it's very distracting and Ryan seems checked out. It's time for a refresh.

HAPPY NEW YEAR SON FAMILY!!!!

• Members

I DVR both. There was so much on last night. Why do they show everything on New Years Eve?...LOL  I really liked the CNN NYE coverage. Seeing Anderson laugh ever 2 min gets annoying but he is so cute. Don Lemon seemed well rather tipsy...LOL. As for Jenny....I am still trying to figure out how she married MW brother...ewww.....never found him attractive.

Archived